Page 108 of 282 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2813

Thread: Eat More Fat! The Nutritional Ketosis Challenge continues... page 108

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I don't really "get" Pinterest. I've made a few boards, but I'm not thrilled.
    I've found that it takes a little digging at first, but I've used it a lot to reference back to recipes I've collected or DIY projects. White vinegar & liquid Dawn soap make a GREAT shower cleaner, but the smell is overwhelming!

Lots of inspirational wedding stuff, though most is pretty mainstream so I just use it for ideas, not "OMG I WANT TO DO THIS".

There are a lot of recipes though. I follow a few people who have keto/paleo friendly stuff. I don't know how many of the recipes I'll ever use, but it helps remind my forgetful ass to try new stuff.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I'm extremely visual... and sort of an incorrigible image/idea collector.

I used to collect lots and lots of bookmarked pages then I'd lose them because there was no way of knowing what I had kept that link for!
    With Pinterest I know it was that recipe because there is a pic of it, and sometimes a note to try and make it GF or whatever.
    Or just whatever.

It is like awesome visual organization.
    I totally FAIL at file drawers... can't see what's in them, they don't exist, chaos ensues! LOL
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I've found that it takes a little digging at first, but I've used it a lot to reference back to recipes I've collected or DIY projects. White vinegar & liquid Dawn soap make a GREAT shower cleaner, but the smell is overwhelming!

Lots of inspirational wedding stuff, though most is pretty mainstream so I just use it for ideas, not "OMG I WANT TO DO THIS".

There are a lot of recipes though. I follow a few people who have keto/paleo friendly stuff. I don't know how many of the recipes I'll ever use, but it helps remind my forgetful ass to try new stuff.
    Nooooo... you install the PINterest BAR... then pin whatever YOU want from the sites YOU like... to YOUR wedding album and INSPIRE others!!!
    *evil grin*
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    there is these http://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/2012...-pancakes.html which i bookmarked ages ago. cream cheese pancakes.
    checked it out... its on "the list"
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

loves walking is offline Member
    Sibyl Fulp (siblita) on Pinterest

I found this site for LCHF recipes. I did not know how to post this in the recipe group......

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I went totally crazy when I first figured it out, I have eased on it a bit, but love it for home decorating ideas, as well as knitting and recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    there is these http://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/2012...-pancakes.html which i bookmarked ages ago. cream cheese pancakes.
    she uses these to make layered cakes too, yum!

I obviously have not mastered the multiple quote either sorry.

I don't know how to link the pinterest in the recipe group either, but I did follow her LCHF stuff, thanks!

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    Do you like outdoors...? Hiking, boating? Jigsaw puzzles? I do that sometimes.

I read all the time. Always have and I am used to snacking while I read. Now i chew gum like a cow chews cud. And I still snack. I am not doing the EMF right now but whatever I do I build in nighttime snacking. I can't seem to get past it.

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    That's the thing. I have no clue what I enjoy doing. Other than cooking, that seems to be it. I don't consider cooking a hobby though since it's something I have to do. I'm trying to look at things that won't cost me a lot of money just because right now, I don't have a lot. It's a PITA.

@restlesslegs Good luck and look forward to hearing your results!
    You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by valmason01 View Post
    Do you like outdoors...? Hiking, boating? Jigsaw puzzles? I do that sometimes.

I read all the time. Always have and I am used to snacking while I read. Now i chew gum like a cow chews cud. And I still snack. I am not doing the EMF right now but whatever I do I build in nighttime snacking. I can't seem to get past it.
    Because of my allergies and asthma, I am not much of an outdoorsy person anymore. I used to be majorly into the outdoors when I was younger, but now not so much now. I'm hoping that EMF will change a lot of this for me. I have never been into puzzles. In regards to boating, I live in the middle of damn Ohio. My dream is to live by the water one day. I love the beach and swimming.
    Georgette