Page 105 of 282 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2813

Thread: Eat More Fat! The Nutritional Ketosis Challenge continues... page 105

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    copper poop.... uhhhh yeah. I have that. hit me really hard today.
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Yep, it is national pancake day in the US and apparently there is an international pancake day next week. (saw it this morning in a blog I follow).

So geo, sign up for pinterest. It is free and has a zillion ideas for things to do. Maybe you need to find a book club. Or branch out into an area of cooking that is more involved than just making dinner. Like making cheeses. Or something non-edible like Christmas Ornaments, or bath salts/lotions and potions. Photography can be very inexpensive as long as you aren't printing a lot of stuff. You can take a photo and use different Photoshop type programs to make alterations to it or combine photos, etc. Maybe take a drawing or painting class from your community education classes-or just see what is offered there, maybe something will strike your fancy.

We did geocaching years ago when DS got a GPS for Christmas. His birthday is Groundhog's day, so we always left a wooden nickle with an etching of a groundhog. It was huge fun. Not sure why we stopped.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Never even heard of it?

google it.. its everywhere. Where it is not, you put a cache for others to find.

Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    Yep, it is national pancake day in the US and apparently there is an international pancake day next week. (saw it this morning in a blog I follow).

So geo, sign up for pinterest. It is free and has a zillion ideas for things to do. Maybe you need to find a book club. Or branch out into an area of cooking that is more involved than just making dinner. Like making cheeses. Or something non-edible like Christmas Ornaments, or bath salts/lotions and potions. Photography can be very inexpensive as long as you aren't printing a lot of stuff. You can take a photo and use different Photoshop type programs to make alterations to it or combine photos, etc. Maybe take a drawing or painting class from your community education classes-or just see what is offered there, maybe something will strike your fancy.

We did geocaching years ago when DS got a GPS for Christmas. His birthday is Groundhog's day, so we always left a wooden nickle with an etching of a groundhog. It was huge fun. Not sure why we stopped.
    pintrest is a great idea!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Ddraig Goch is offline Senior Member
    Fat Tuesday is technically a catholic tradition. It's the day before Shrove Wednesday where you eat all that you want then give up something for Lent.
    That's the premise behind our pancake day as well. Of course any excuse for a party....

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddraig Goch View Post
    That's the premise behind our pancake day as well. Of course any excuse for a party....
    Never been a pancake fan nor catholic. I just know a bunch of catholics lol.
    Georgette

Celebrate Pancake Day with a Healthy Recipe

about pancake day and a recipe (low carb!)

canio6 Guest
    Never been a pancake fan nor catholic. I just know a bunch of catholics lol.
    That is because American pancakes suck balls. Now, crepes are fantastic. I used to love pancake day when I lived in England. Damn, now I want crepes and lemon and sugar...

Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post

I'm planning on starting to make my own soaps and such. I'm about to start making my own laundry detergent. Who knows what will happen with this.
    Georgette

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    That is because American pancakes suck balls. Now, crepes are fantastic. I used to love pancake day when I lived in England. Damn, now I want crepes and lemon and sugar...
    Crepes are badass! My sister used to make them all the time when she lived at moms. The only thing she could cook lol!
    Georgette