Page 104 of 282 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2813

Thread: Eat More Fat! The Nutritional Ketosis Challenge continues...

Shop Now
    oooo.. I do not know if you have a device for it, but geocaching is a great hobby. One I have wanted to start for a while.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Hi Reatlesslegs great news on the weight loss.

Its pancake day here - do you have that in the US? so I have been making my kids pancakes. Its the first time since I started low carb that I missed eating it. I could have made some with ground almonds but that would throw my macros & anyway the feeling soon passed.

Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    oooo.. I do not know if you have a device for it, but geocaching is a great hobby. One I have wanted to start for a while.
    GREAT IDEA! I have wanted to do this with my kids! What is needed? Just a GPS device?
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

yes a GPS. I am not sure though but you might be able to get an app for that. I have not looked into it since I do not have an internet mobile device.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I have yet to taste this copper poop taste.. must be the listerine!! LOL
    nope you are just lucky! I swish with peroxide (teeth whitener and germ killer to avoid colds), then brush, then gargle with Listerine. I also use Altoids. the taste re-appears. I am ok with it as long as it means I am letting go of fat!

Quote Originally Posted by calee View Post
    I sent you a request last night. I resent it this morning. Thanks!
    just saw it and oked it.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddraig Goch View Post
    Hi Reatlesslegs great news on the weight loss.

Its pancake day here - do you have that in the US? so I have been making my kids pancakes. Its the first time since I started low carb that I missed eating it. I could have made some with ground almonds but that would throw my macros & anyway the feeling soon passed.
    We have "Fat Tuesday" which I think is more localized to Louisiana - New Orleans. I have never heard of a nationwide pancake type day here like they have in the UK. Of course, I might just live under a rock.

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Maybe hiking?? Getting into nature? Planting a garden or flowers or something? I love gardening and if you get perennials, the flowers come back and don't cost a dime after the first year!
    I'm a terrible gardener. I pretty much kill everything and only have perennials because they can take a beating. And gardening has always felt like a chore to me. I think I would rather die a thouand deaths then plant a garden. Hiking may work, but with my allergies and asthma, that could even be an issue.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    We have "Fat Tuesday" which I think is more localized to Louisiana - New Orleans. I have never heard of a nationwide pancake type day here like they have in the UK. Of course, I might just live under a rock.
    Fat Tuesday is technically a catholic tradition. It's the day before Shrove Wednesday where you eat all that you want then give up something for Lent.
    Georgette

Shop Now
    Never even heard of it?
    Georgette