Page 101 of 281 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2806

Thread: Eat More Fat! The Nutritional Ketosis Challenge continues... page 101

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Neptunebch View Post
    Hi Demuralist - ditto to Ddraig Goch

I am going to send you a friend request from MFP and here.

I need you for inspiration
    Welcome.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

GoJenGo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Congrats on the losses, and the looses! Good job!
    This is the best phrase I've heard in a long time! It covers a lot of ground and is even forgiving to those who apparently make other members' blood boil as a result of their spelling confusion between "lose" and "loose".

Congrats to all of you on your progress! Great to read about some pretty big successes lately.
    Life is not a matter of having good cards, but of playing a poor hand well.

- Robert Louis Stevenson

Tee
    Tee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    2 inches in a week? congrats!!!

Welcome Neptunebch!
    Thanks. Along with eating more fat I gave up sweets of all kinds and soda. I'm sure most of it was water weight but what the hell.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    The last few days I have been more tired and have been feeling the need to nibble. WTH?!! I haven't felt the need to nibble in a really long time. Oh, so that's what happens when I decrease the fats I cook my breakfast in! Problem solved.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    For me, I sometimes miss snacking. I miss feeling "normal" if that makes any sense. I used to always snack on stuff here and there but now the hunger isn't there and it gets really bad if I am bored. Like bad to the point that I don't know what to do with myself. I had a breakdown of sorts Saturday night over this because I was just so damn bored. I just don't know what to do with myself so I sat and cried. It seems weird but part of me misses the eating, yet part of me feels free. I know, I'm just weird.
    Georgette

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    ^. Not weird at all. This redefines a lot. I love to cook, but this doesn't lend itself to much cooking. Not eatig for stress or boredom. It's different in a lot of ways.

calee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearchOfAbs View Post
    Yes I was, I think around the same time you were - not sure - then when
    Chuckles went batshit crazy I headed back to Active Low Carber until
    Satya started the Dirty Carnivore site with SANE PEOPLE.

Much, much better.

Julie (there I was Julia, as I go by both names)
    I was calee over there. I stopped going in 2010 but still peek in occasionally. Definitely strange energy. I wanted to go back to low carb friends but they banned me when I went to Charles, so I went to Active Low Carber as well. Same name there too.

Congrats on all these sweet losses! I'm so happy to read about all the baggy pants!

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    For me, I sometimes miss snacking. I miss feeling "normal" if that makes any sense. I used to always snack on stuff here and there but now the hunger isn't there and it gets really bad if I am bored. Like bad to the point that I don't know what to do with myself. I had a breakdown of sorts Saturday night over this because I was just so damn bored. I just don't know what to do with myself so I sat and cried. It seems weird but part of me misses the eating, yet part of me feels free. I know, I'm just weird.
    Awww, not strange at all. Many of us have eaten for reasons aside from hunger. I can totally relate to feeling a sense of loss.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    . I think this when ever someone says they have trouble getting their calories. I enjoy eating too much to skip it for any reason. I have never been a big snacker though and i am always trying to stop the nibbling which I have been successful with while doing LCHF. I totally get it. Good news is I have finished reading 2 books inthe past 2 weeks. Gotten a sweater half way knitted and progress on a slew of projects that I had started but not finished yet. You need a fun hobby.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day