Leptin Reset - checking my understanding
Been reading a bit about leptin, leptin resistance and Leptin reset.
So I just want to ask to make sure I've got this right and I'm not missing anything
1) Eat a big low - zero carb breakfast within 30 mins of getting up that has at least 50g of protien
2) Absolutly no calories outside of meal times (no coffe with cream, or tea with milk or just a bit of dark chocolate)
3) 3 meals a day to start with, if not hungry skip lunch and go down to 2 meals
4) Low carb - defo below 70g a day, ideal about 50g - calories don't matter at this point.
5) Eat primal food only
6) Do not excersise for at least 2 weeks - move slowly is ok, but not before or straight after breakfast
7) After weight starts to drop and you've been on the programm a couple of weeks start HIIT and Lifting heavy (or start again after being forced to stop by the protocol in my case)
8, 9 & 10) EAT BREAKFAST, EAT BREAKFAST DAMN YOU, EAT A BIG F-IN BREAKFAST, DO YOU HEAR ME - EAT BREAKFAST.
Have I got that right?
You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................