Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you feed your dog? page 2

awm8604 is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Raw meat, bones, organs, tripe, etc... A 100% carnivorous diet.

primalrob is offline Senior Member
    Buffalo Blue and Taste of the wild for all my pets. sometimes i'll throw some pumpkin puree in there, or mix up some greek yogurt, pumpkin and nut butter as a treat for him. i'll throw him scraps of meat sometimes, raw or cooked, and he usually helps me eat oysters whenever i'm having them.

sarahelyse is offline Member
    Check out woofboard.com. Its BT specific, and a lot of people discuss what they're feeding their dogs and how.

They're cute little pups! I got mine May of last year, and its by far the best decision I've ever made!

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    taste of the wild for my guys too, along with salmon oil, liver, raw chicken parts, gizzards, cheese, avocado when i cut one up, etc etc
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Louisa655 is offline Senior Member
    My 2-year old Portuguese water dog, Basil eats a high protein, all natural dog food. I supplement his diet with fish, fish oil and a bit of bacon from time to time. Basil is 87lbs (large for his breed), and is healthy, happy and full of charm and spirit. He loves to hike with us on the weekend where he is allowed to be off leash. There is no better friend in this world than my dog (sorry, hubster)......I take my dog to work with me each day, where he loves to mix and mingle with our patients/clients. He knows how to charm the kids and helps to alleviate anxiety in some of our patients. /Lu
    ----------------------------------------
    F, 48, 5'10"
    Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
    Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

AshleyL is offline Senior Member
    When I'm lazy: http://www.naturespets.com/

When I'm poor: Chicken quarters, the big 10 lbs bags at walmart. I get those and put a little cod liver oil on them, then dust with a green superfood powder and hand each dog one (have two dogs, a border collie and a rhodesian ridgeback). Then they get any scraps that get thrown out- which are all real food. Chicken backs are good too, have some organ meat on them.

Stephanie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahelyse View Post
    Check out woofboard.com. Its BT specific, and a lot of people discuss what they're feeding their dogs and how.

They're cute little pups! I got mine May of last year, and its by far the best decision I've ever made!
    Anything else I should know about BT, Sarah? I will check out the website TY.

Thanks everyone, such good info you posted.

Dogs can eat coconut oil? ??

AmyP is offline Member
    Very healthy old german shepherd eats Blue Wilderness. Occasional scraps of meat and veg from human dinners. Eggs are a no go for my dog, they don't sit well..

heatseeker is offline Senior Member
    +1 for Taste of the Wild. I mix the wet and dry versions. They looooove it and they're super healthy. I also give them raw meaty bones a couple times a week, for their teeth.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heatseeker View Post
    +1 for Taste of the Wild. I mix the wet and dry versions. They looooove it and they're super healthy. I also give them raw meaty bones a couple times a week, for their teeth.
    ^This though without the wet food. Taste of the Wild + raw meaty bones once/twice a week.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast