Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Look out america........................ page 35

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    woohoo - Gwamma has awoken one excited old biddy !!!!!!!!
    ..........however Gwamma needs to FOCUS !!!!!!!! still beds to stripped and remade, washing to be done, floors to vacuum and then wash...........oh yeah and thats right - finish packing the bags !!!!!!!
    Good Lord, woman - pack your stuff, ask the kids to wash the floors as a favor, and get out of there already!! (Yeah, I can talk... I do the exaaaaact same thing!). I have seen the pics of your house, and I bet I could eat off of your floors as they stand right now - grab a glass of wine and get this party started!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    woohoo - Gwamma has awoken one excited old biddy !!!!!!!!
    ..........however Gwamma needs to FOCUS !!!!!!!! still beds to stripped and remade, washing to be done, floors to vacuum and then wash...........oh yeah and thats right - finish packing the bags !!!!!!!
    Make the beds? Is anyone gonna be in the house? Vacuuming and washing floors???? Aren't you on VACATION? Yup packing bags might be a good idea! Enjoy your trip! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!!!

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    Stuff the adobe, it'll still be there when you get back, hopefully!

Have yourself a cracking time G, try not to corrupt they Americeens, too much!

Yvette is offline Junior Member
    Gwamma I just found this thread and while I am a lurker of epic scale (Ive been a member for HOW long and my FIRST EVER post is here), I live in Montana and if you need anything while you are crossing my state, please do not hesitate to send me a PM.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvette View Post
    Gwamma I just found this thread and while I am a lurker of epic scale (Ive been a member for HOW long and my FIRST EVER post is here), I live in Montana and if you need anything while you are crossing my state, please do not hesitate to send me a PM.
    Yvette . You darling wee thing! That is so sweet. I
    Having a grand old time and have just had my first cosco experience. I think my mouth dropped to the ground when I walked into the store !!!!! We bought a great big container of nuts and we wanted a litre of milk, but of course the smallest was 3ltrs.
    Anyhoo we went to pay for the nuts and we weren't members!!!!!!!!! Dahhhhhhhhh what a dick Gwamma felt !!!!!!! Anyway the lady called the supervisor over, and he okayd it - so all in all a nice experience at cosco canada!!!!!!!!
    Yesterday I wore my new sketches and of course got blisters all over my feet, so today I wore my vibrams; feet feel great........me thinks that there is a lesson in there somewhere!!!!!
    So off for a spa, then dinner, maybe a movie?.......................
    g
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    I love US/Canadian life seen through the eyes of cultural newbies! Have fun, Gwamma!!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

valmason01 is online now Senior Member
    Welcome to the America's! We are so excited you are here
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Val and cc thank you. Officially am in Canada, however on Sunday we are off to Alaska on the cruise and that is American territory I believe. I can't wait. I can ditch DH and do some BBY and reading a book, chilling etc........... LOL
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    I've been haphazardly checking in on this thread, but don't remember seeing your itinerary. If you end up in Colorado for any part of your trip I'll be glad to take some time to act as tour guide and buy some drinks.

Sent via A-10 Warthog

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma, so exciting to hear from you on your trip, it's great to have new experiences. Have the bestest cruise x

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast