Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Look out america........................ page 31

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Five whole weeks without Gwamma?

Seriously hope you have such a good time that you don't even think about computers or forums.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    I don't think I can go five whole weeks without my wee MDA circle of friends..............

..............and I might not be let back in ...............
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Lol! You keep posting such cuties, and I'll be stealing from you big time.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Patti is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    I don't think I can go five whole weeks without my wee MDA circle of friends.......
    We want to see pics of you on your journey! Eating an incredible meal on your cruise, climbing a hill in Alaska with wildflowers and maybe a bear in the background, spending a small fortune on quiviut yarn in Alaska, filling your ice chest with Primal goodies..... maybe meeting up with some MDA folks!

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    I don't think I can go five whole weeks without my wee MDA circle of friends..............

..............and I might not be let back in ...............
    I'll still talk to you! And besides - if you want to, for some reason of your own, contact any of us, just head off to the first public library you see - they ALL have public computer/Internet use. Some libraries have a time limit, but hey - libraries are EVERYWHERE and FREE!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

thanx joanie, Patti and CC - great suggestion about the library.
    I am having a funny wee day today. Lots of crying and general malaise................... I am excited but worried, etc.....

...small steps....

Gwamma, that's all perfectly normal. Adventures are awesome and necessary, but our lives are our lives. Once you are on that beautiful Alaskan cruise, and then later when you hug your lovely daughter, you'll wonder what all the fuss was about.

Take some deep cleansing breaths. Ohmmmmm....

B*tch-lite

spk
    spk is offline Senior Member
    Ms Gwamma - I just found this thread today and congrats, you are about to hit the road!

Just wanted to tell you, I'm located in Seattle and if you need ANYTHING to orient yourself before hitting the road to drive, do NOT hesitate to PM me here and I'm glad to help!

If you want to find food stuffs, good spots for road breaks or how long it will take to make your first couple days drive, no worries. I'm a back-roader and have driven all over.

Seriously....we've only crossed paths informally elsewhere on MDA but I'm here if you have any ???'s or want to find a good cuppa, I'm your gal.

best travels -

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    See Gwamma?! We ALL want to make your trip easier and funnier and everything-ier - so, no big worries, okay? You will be fine here. Are you worried about the home front while you are away from the land of wool and Maoris?
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    SPK - what a lovely offer. I will definately get in touch if in need of help in Seattle - or I might just get in touch anyway !!!!!!! - you might regret this..........................

...small steps....

Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast