Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Look out america........................ page 28

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Yup, relax - whatever you forgot can be sourced here, except for perhaps a lost NZ passport.

Which brings me to another point - just because I am a preparedness nerd, and because not all of us over here are sweet and honest and lovable, you might look up the locations of your Kiwi embassies/consulates, just in case you do have passport issues - just to know in the back of your head where help is. It happened to my mom a number of years back on one of her trips home to Germany - she lost her purse with both US green card and German passport inside. Boy, if I hadn't been well acquainted with the procedures of the Frankfurt US consulate at the time, she would have been denied entry back into the US for heaven knows how long. In fact, she WAS denied boarding onto her scheduled flight at the Frankfurt airport.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    have we just done full circle and are now back to the nekkid talk ??????
    And it was nothing to do with me, this time... 😇
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

fomcrrtflmhwao !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You probably want to take it back to the shop if it's making that sound Gwamma 🙉
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    misabi - you are one naughty wee lad - I hope the plans for your trip are coming along

.........5 more sleeps...................

and fomcrrtflmhwas = falling off my chair rolling round the floor laughing my huge wrinkly ass off !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

misabi - you are one naughty wee lad - I hope the plans for your trip are coming along

.........5 more sleeps...................

and fomcrrtflmhwas = falling off my chair rolling round the floor laughing my huge wrinkly ass off !!!!!!
    Hahaha Ah, I see :-D

All flights booked, just working on accom now. But looking forward to it almost as much as you are to yours!

okay the list..........

smalls = packed
    mascara = packed
    blanket = packed
    vibrams = packed
    toilet seat = packed
    greenbacks = packed
    umbrella = packed
    coat hangers = not packed, (WTFWITCHOMTTA??????)
    kitchen sink = NOT YET PACKED
    possum skin = packed
    boiled eggs for my lunch on the plane going over = what do you think ?????? Packed or not ?????? Yet

...small steps....

tomi is offline Senior Member
    we do have stores that sell make up and toiletries No need to waste precious baggage weight on things that can be purchased once you land and find a store If you buy the size that will last just a month you can leave them in your last sleeping place before heading home

Just a thought...........
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

Thanx Tomi - yep Gwamma is ONLY bringing the BARE essentials LOVL..........sadly I am leaving the red wine at home.............

...small steps....

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    ........sadly I am leaving the red wine at home.............
    Well, what an insufferable situation, Gwamma! Tell me - does Gwamma like her reds sweeter or drier, hmmmm?? The US does make good wine in the meantime...
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Yea CC totally insufferable...................I am sure that America has some amazing wines.................. which Gwamma will HAVE to sample !!!!!

...small steps....

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast