Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Look out america........................ page 22

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    fantastic ! have the best time. What countries does that entail ??? excuse my ignorance !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

12 more sleeps to go
    12 more sleeps to go
    gwammas got impetago
    12 more sleeps to go......................

she went to the docco
    she went to the docco
    got herself some anti-buggo
    12 more sleeps to go

now its time for bed-o
    now its time for bed-o
    goodnite all its time to go
    catch you on the morr-o

...small steps....

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    fantastic ! have the best time. What countries does that entail ??? excuse my ignorance !!!!!!

No ignorance involved, I was being vague. Heading to Bali and then onto Malaysia. So I've hit a few weeks to get beach ready 😁
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    Yay, come to Pennsylvania, Gwamma! Visit the land of the Amish and the Three Mile Island nuclear plant!
    The signs for Harrisburg along I-70 always crack me up... "Harrisburg - STATE CAPITAL", over and over as you get closer. Living in Jersey, we always thought it was a city-wide inferiority complex since most outside folks assume the PA capital is Philly.

I hear you about the Amish - you have Lancaster county, we have Holmes county, which is just two stones' throw from my place.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    The city of Camden is like that around here- it's on every sign for like 40 miles. "Please please please come to Camden...45 miles that way!"
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

valmason01 is online now Senior Member
    Hey G--Come south We would love to have y'all. And trust me, there are looottss of interesting people down here. I love your plans. Looking forward to hearing about all your adventures. Girl you are gonna be a hot mess..
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

hahahahahahaha - I don't think Gwamma has EVER been a hot mess !!!!!!! However there is always a first for everything !!!!!!!
    When I see those signs on the road I will be laughing hard out !!!!!!!!..soooooooo exciting !!!!!!!!
    DD wanted me to bring NZ lollies for her family. I felt a weeny bit naughty when I bought a 1.5kg box of crocodiles................ and no we do not have crocs in NZ, however we do have the lolly kind !!!!!!!! and they taste - amazballs ....................... but Gwamma doesn't eat them anymore - how incredibly sad !!!!

...small steps....

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    The city of Camden is like that around here- it's on every sign for like 40 miles. "Please please please come to Camden...45 miles that way!"
    Hee hee - gotta love Camden... Take your kids to the aquarium there, and discover that damn near a dedicated highway spur has been built straight through that city that leads right up to the front door, lest you wander off inadvertently onto the actual city streets and get shot at. It has been a few years since we went, so I do hope it got a bit better in the interim.

Mr Perf - I do miss the flower show in Philly. Sigh.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma!

(or anyone in the area...)

Saturday, May 18th: First Annual Valhalliday barbarian barbecue celebration

Physical competitive games and sparring bouts, tug-of-war, baloon-target wand-lighter dueling, knife-throwing gambling board, and 2 new ball games with rugby rules.

Ladies are invited to be wenches and/or valkries, and as choosers of the slain, may peg men with water balloons at will.

Costumes and props encouraged!
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Mr P Sir - Buggar..... Gwamma is in Vancouver on the 18th May................ I would have loved to have pegged me a man with a water balloon......praps next time !

...small steps....

Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast