Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Look out america........................ page 19

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    LOL, G.

Can you imagine the two of us on an Alaskan cruise with your poor husband? I imagine you and I would be quite raucous together and would drive the poor man crazy.

19 sleeps to go!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    He has put up with me for 30 odd years - I think he can do a wee bit of raucous !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seventeen more sleeps to go
    seventeen more sleeps to go
    time to pack my bag-e-o
    seventeen more sleeps to go....................

...small steps....

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Watch out America, here comes Gwamma!!!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Hiya CC - I cannot wait to get over there !!!!!!
    A weeny question - If I am stopped by the police, am I not allowed to get out of the car ??????
    Someone told me a wee story about being stopped, got out of the car, and guns were pulled on him!
    Gwamma cannot have a gun pulled on her !!!!!!!!! That would not be nice...............

...small steps....

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    LOL please please please inform us immediately in great detail of any encounters with american law enforcement.

Are you like a pub scene person? You know the mean-spirited losers who start fights and interrupt people to sound ignorant and hateful, who spit when they talk from the overflow of their venomous spirit? Put badges on those assholes.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Mr P sir - welcome back, I do love me a man in uniform !!!!!!!!!!
    and yes I get drunk, and yes I get noisy, but I am a happy drunk who would kill someone with hugs !!!!!!!! LOL

Not really into the pub scene, however we will frequent the odd pub I am sure over in America - especially if its like the pub in cheers !!!!!!

...small steps....

haha my point was, imagine the pub-scene pig-nosed, gap-toothed hater with hostile eyes, and you will have an answer to, "can I get out of my car when I am stopped by police?"
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma, it's safer to stay in the car unless the cops ask you to get out. Also, if you're in the passenger side, leave your hands resting in your lap. Driver: hands relaxed on the wheel.

You should be okay though. The odds of a white person getting stopped in a car with rental plates are pretty slim. We kind of want you here leaving your tourist dollars.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I dunno I bet butterflies follow her and birds write new shit for her, so I expect my most anal-retentive and mean-spirited of countrymen to bring their conflict to her.

Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast