Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Look out america........................ page 17

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    what it sounds like. The War on Drugs is stupid so we are going to get high in the city on the street and make fun of it to pedestrians and such. Have leaflets and shit.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Jac
    Jac is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma, our trip has changed a bit - we now have 9 days and a rental car in the LA region. I'm nervous about driving, too - but I reckon I'll be OK in the US because of my anxiety, then I'll be a total bloody menace when I get home again and end up double-thinking the road rules I've been abiding by my whole life .

We're thinking either LA - coast road to San Francisco - Yosemite - Vegas - LA, or LA - Vegas - Grand Canyon - Phoenix area - San Diego - LA. We initially thought we'd have time to do it all, but I don't think that'll work!!

Do any of you have thoughts about this?? I'd really appreciate it!! (and apologies Gwamma, for hijacking your thread
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    what it sounds like. The War on Drugs is stupid so we are going to get high in the city on the street and make fun of it to pedestrians and such. Have leaflets and shit.
    thank you very much for that lovely invitation Mr. Perfidy sir - however Gwamma has only smoked marjarana once in her life - and that wasn't pretty. Actually the nutmeg incident was even less pretty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    anyhoo I will have to pass as we are not going to actually be over there until mid may !
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Jac - you are definately not hijacking this thread - this thread is for questions, which our darling American cousins will hopefully have answers !!!!

...small steps....

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Mr Perfidy.

I do miss Philly. I'll let you know when we're visiting. LOL Though, I'm not really interested in Blunts (mostly the smell bugs me).

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jac View Post
    Gwamma, our trip has changed a bit - we now have 9 days and a rental car in the LA region. I'm nervous about driving, too - but I reckon I'll be OK in the US because of my anxiety, then I'll be a total bloody menace when I get home again and end up double-thinking the road rules I've been abiding by my whole life .

We're thinking either LA - coast road to San Francisco - Yosemite - Vegas - LA, or LA - Vegas - Grand Canyon - Phoenix area - San Diego - LA. We initially thought we'd have time to do it all, but I don't think that'll work!!

Do any of you have thoughts about this?? I'd really appreciate it!! (and apologies Gwamma, for hijacking your thread
    Early in the thread I recommended a parks road that does a circle of awesome national parks. Go digging. First 3-4 pages I would guess.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jac View Post

If either of you, Jac or Gwamma, end up in San Diego, let me know. They don't call this place America's Finest City for nothing.

thanx PB - you will be on my ringing list if we come that way says gwamma getting out american map and trying desperately to find San Diego !!!!!

...small steps....

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    thanx PB - you will be on my ringing list if we come that way says gwamma getting out american map and trying desperately to find San Diego !!!!!
    It's the south west corner of the US.

yep - found it !!!!!!

...small steps....

Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast