Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Primal cure for alcohol addiction page 10

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarry View Post
    LOL. Oh you just make shit up. I think people who act scummy re people with addictions are pretty different to people tolerating your stupid obnoxious trolling posts. Completely sep issue. Did you read what she wrote?

Bye then if thats what you think about people here.
    TO be fair, I think Derp is right about the politeness factor. People are predominantly polite to those that agree with them. Didn't you see how the poor (polite) vegan from a few weeks ago was slated? If people are polite to Derp and Zach it's because they appreciate their input IMO. Not everyone considers them trolls and personally I found Derp's initial advice helpful. And I have addictions. Too bad it all escalated out of control.

Can we please let this horrible thread die already?
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Quarry is offline Senior Member
    To be fair, it is not reasonable to say people being polite to trolls on this forum equates to someone expressing an opinion about people being scum because they attack people trying to deal with addictions. They are separate issues.

I spend most of my time reading these forums, not chiming in. That stupid comment about people with addictions threw me over the egde, after watching their tag team (?same) trolling argumentative obnoxious input for months. It was a pointless and offensive comment and consistent with the provocative comments. Rude offensive and ignorant. Derailing an important thread - there are probably many people on here with addictions and it would be good to share experiences with people with the same outlook. So I stand by my comments.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarry View Post
    To be fair, it is not reasonable to say people being polite to trolls on this forum equates to someone expressing an opinion about people being scum because they attack people trying to deal with addictions. They are separate issues.

I spend most of my time reading these forums, not chiming in. That stupid comment about people with addictions threw me over the egde, after watching their tag team (?same) trolling argumentative obnoxious input for months. It was a pointless and offensive comment and consistent with the provocative comments. Rude offensive and ignorant. Derailing an important thread - there are probably many people on here with addictions and it would be good to share experiences with people with the same outlook. So I stand by my comments.
    Okay.

peace_sign.jpg
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910