Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is There a Modern-Day Garden of Eden? page 2

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    lol huh? No...I write her songs and paint her things and lay anything that I might ever offer at her feet, and refrain from doing so for other women...

but I refrain from doing so because it would make her sad, not because I want to.

We have 4 cats, and every time one of them is in my lap, I say, and mean in all honesty, that they are my "favorite (boy/girl)." Same idea.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like quite the loving relationship
    nihil

It would be more loving if I picked one cat and ignored the other ones? lol

There's a reason probably that there's only one woman in Eden.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Don't you have a favorite cat?
    nihil

Isn't that the unloving thing to do...?

How could I have a favorite cat? I stopped having "favorite" anything in like 2002. It necessarily has to be an artificial thing to believe or say, because something other than your favorite will at some point be desired more.

Gob is my favorite Gob, Banana is my favorite Banana, Knuckles is my favorite Knuckles, and Moccasin is my favorite Moccasin. My wife is my favorite wife. lol That's probably like love to the fifth power, right? As opposed to merely 5xLove

Not really, this is why I'm a monogamist. I exhaust all my love on one woman, and there is no more room for others.
    nihil

lol see that's like an idea in your head. It is literally physically untrue and can be verified with measurements and shit.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Damiana View Post
    If we were all trying to live there, it would be a clusterfuck and no longer the garden if Eden, now, would it?
    My first thought. I choose to live in less sexy places, in order to have more peace, space and privacy.

Recently read on MSN news that a brand new island has just formed in the North Sea, part of the Frisian island group. Took 10 years, but the thing is stable. Wildlife biologists and others of that sort are having the best time with this research opportunity. Read the comments after the article, which I never usually do. Because, you know, people generally can be ummm, idiots, but one guy was funny as hell - said something close to "Disney already owns it and is building 5 luxury hotels." Made me laugh, and then think.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i plan on making my own little eden my dogs and my flowers, then when i get my bay; my bay, my dogs and my flowers
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast