Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Results after 4 Weeks page 2

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    You seem to do just fine lala70, make sure that you also have some other ways to measure progress execept the scale - like a measure tape or a bodyfat caliper perhaps...

lala70 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    You seem to do just fine lala70, make sure that you also have some other ways to measure progress execept the scale - like a measure tape or a bodyfat caliper perhaps...
    Thank you! I am going to do my measurements in a week.I did them a couple weeks ago and was down. Those stupid scales are so discouraging but I just can't seem to stay off of them . Yesterday I was 140.4 and then today I weighed 141.8. I also feel very bloated,not sure why? My sodium intake is always under 1000 mg a day.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Bloating can have lots of different causes, like foods that you are not used to, or hormonal fluctuations etc. Protein powders are also notorious for bloating, just saying…

meloroaster is offline Senior Member
    soooo, i'm always curious as to people's goals. i guess if you are interested in primal lifestyle as a weightloss only then maybe you can be disappointed, but 1 month?!?! this is nothing.
    and as others have mentioned, this is a lifestyle...not a diet.

the scale tells you nothing as i look better but even gained a bit (due to muscle). so who should i believe? me or the numbers?
    look at yourself in the mirror and see how you feel. that will always be the best indicator.

also, if you had to loose 100lbs maybe 7lbs in a month is a disappointment but the less you have to lose, the "harder" and slower it will be. also, I think 1500/day is not sustainable and will bite you in the arse long term. you may lose to your goal, then increase before you stabilize...

Thanks for the reply...I am interested in primal as a "lifestyle" and not just as weight loss. I am simply stating that I was surprised that after cutting out dairy,grains,sugar and alcohol for 4 weeks that there wasn't more than a 6.5 weight loss. I feel much better cutting out all of the crap from my life and obviously I would like to shed some pounds as well :0.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    Bloating can have lots of different causes, like foods that you are not used to, or hormonal fluctuations etc. Protein powders are also notorious for bloating, just saying…
    That's what I am wondering,maybe the protein shakes have something to do with it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12