Thread: New Primal Poster! page

PrimalDave is offline Junior Member

New Primal Poster!

Primal Fuel
    Hi everyone,

Finally got round to registering here and I'll be trying to check in regularly and start posting here.

A bit about me:

My name's David and I'm 26 and from Belfast, Northern Ireland. I work as a Software Engineer - a job which I enjoy but which obviously doesn't involve too much exercise!

Over the last 3 years or so I've been gradually starting to take note of what I eat and how much (or little) exercise I'm getting - my investigations into all things health related led me down many paths until a few months ago when I discovered Mark's Daily Apple.

About a month ago I bought the Primal Blueprint book. No other approach to health and fitness has ever made so much sense to me - from the food choices to the approach to exercise, I felt I was reading somehting that 'just felt right', and far from being a restrictive diet, would be a fun and healthy way to live.

Unlike alot of people here I am not looking to lose weight - just improve my fitness and overall health. I am an ectomorph and since cleaning up my diet over the last few years my body fat is under 10% - but I am a little bit underweight so ideally I'd like to add a bit of muscle. At the moment I probably eat about 60% primal, and my exercise consists of about 6 hours a week walking at a moderate pace and once doing a 20 minute 'sprint' type session on the exercise bike as reccomended in the PB. Over the next few months I'm planning on joining a gym and cleaning up my diet even further.

Looking forward to learning more about primal living from you all! Grok on!

StoneAgeQueen is offline Senior Member
    So good to see another person from Belfast on here!

Btw Dave I can't message you or respond to your comment because you haven't activated it in your profile.

Fiona
    Type 1 diabetic for 25 years.
    Low carb for 7 years, LC Primal for 2.5 of those.
    Fruit and starch free.
    Total weight loss- 3 stone/42 pounds. Current weight = 121 pounds. Height 5'5
    I take Zymessence systemic enzymes.

PrimalDave is offline Junior Member
    Whoops, got that bit sorted now I think!