Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Tried Terra Plana Vivo Barefoot shoes? page

Kev
    Kev is offline Senior Member

Anyone Tried Terra Plana Vivo Barefoot shoes?

Primal Fuel
    I need better shoes that can pass the test at work, I have been looking at the Vivo Barefoot shoes, specifically the Aqua and the Dharma, but I can't tell from the pictures if they will really pass for "Dress" shoes. I would love to hear from anyone who has them.

XYZ
    XYZ is offline Senior Member
    Love em love em love em.

I have the Dharma in black leather. The heel has a bit of suede, but they pass for business casual. I've even worn them with a blaze. I can't say enough about the shoes or the company. I own three pairs of their shoes.

Willow_NyteEyes is offline Senior Member
    I don't get it... it just says it has a thin sole & memory foam... how is it "barefoot" when your toes still squished/restricted?
    ~ I don't talk to people with closed minds; they tend to harbor brain fungus. ~

XYZ
    Actually, the toe box on mine is quite roomy. My toes are squished at all. The memory foam is pretty thin as well. All in all, nice quasi-barefoot feel.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Ah, this is a good recommendation to hear. Might even sway me, my MBT's were killing my feet/knees/back at work yesterday. If Vivo's are a good alternative than I won't let the perfect be the enemy of the good enough.

Graeme is offline Junior Member
    Good shoe but the only downside for me is the grip is very poor.I nearly broke my neck today while out walking in them.

Jim
    Jim is offline Junior Member
    I have a pair of black Dharmas and they're great. Definitely smarter looking than VFFs. The red V on the heel is pretty cool too If people look at your shoes, they'll notice. They're quite flat, with a wide front, and a very tapered heel. So not incognito, but they don't look like trainers!

Hope that helps!

Kev
    Kev is offline Senior Member
    @XYZ

I think I am going to take the plunge, are any of your Vivo's brown? I typically prefer Brown shoes for work If you have any will they pass as business casual?

@DarthFriendly

I have a pair of MBT's I never wear them anymore. I would give them away, but I keep thinking I might use them again.

XYZ
    Kev,

All of mine are black except my EVO's. Unfortunately, everytime I've ordered the brown versions in my size are out of stock. Can't imagine too many people ordering size 47's.

But yes, they'll pass perfectly fine for business casual.

Graeme is offline Junior Member
    Should be fine for work,its out walking in the woods etc,the grip is no good.Unless of course you work outside

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast