Thread: Sugar Cane and Grok??? page

Sugar Cane and Grok???

Shop Now
    Had a discussion with my wife last night. I was telling her about the dangers of sugar based on the PB. I said our bodies are not made to process sugars correctly and that Grok never ate sugar with his meat and vegetables. She brought up what I thought was a great question. What about sugar cane? The only thing I could think of was, Grok didn't eat it because,being that it is in a hard structure,he probably didn't want to excert the energy to get to it. What do you think?

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    honey
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    Well it's native to South Asia, grok didn't exactly have access to it, or the methods to refine it until closer to modern times.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

pnb2005 is offline Junior Member
    Sugar cane is tasty... I used to have it as a kid, growing up. I wouldn't have it now. And I mean the stuff that is fresh, just cut. The stuff they sell at the groceries stores is not fresh... This has been the only diet that I have never considered a diet. The food is amazing, I feel great and I am losing weight.

Kata is offline Senior Member
    I'm sure the Groks who lived in the area where sugarcane grew had it on occasion. Probably wasn't a major dietary staple though.