Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Asparstame not dangerous after all! page 7

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    \

I think you might overestimate peoples "obsessing/worrying or conspiring". Seriously. If you just don't even like the crap then how stressed are you about it? It's like someone coming to me and telling me dog shit was found not to be dangerous to my health. Nice to know I guess, but not really affecting my daily life ya know?
    I am not stressed at all, talk for yourself Neckhammer, as I said I find your irrationality a bit entertaining, you are focusing on something that is not a danger whatsoever! Why???

Artbuc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Aspartame causes cancer.
    Gosh, you just know everything, don't you?

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    I am not stressed at all, talk for yourself Neckhammer, as I said I find your irrationality a bit entertaining, you are focusing on something that is not a danger whatsoever! Why???
    What? I think we are missing something in translation here gorbag. To put it plainly I just said its a non-issue for me since I don't like the taste of artificially flavored drinks. So the debate about aspartame is a moot point when it comes to my person. So very much the opposite of a stress. See?

In the aspect of research and learning its still not a stress. I like to learn things and from what I know I won't be introducing this substance to people I care about. Still no stress involved in making a rational decision.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Not a danger to who?

For thousands and thousands of people for whom aspartame triggers neurological issues such as migraines and is known to promote other issues... not so safe.

And this is not just aspartame in caffeine sources as caffeine is known to effectively counteract migraines when used properly.
    It's aspartame from other sources as well.

For people who have no reaction... personal choice.

There is no "irrational focusing" on something that is completely 100% unnecessary to our diet.
    If anything you are irrationally focused on rationalizing your continued drinking of them.

There is simply no good reason to drink Diet Sodas.
    They are over priced, and do nothing positive for the body...
    Water is simply a better option, and I don't have to pay for some asshat company advertising stupidity.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Gorbag, why are you on these forums anyway if you aren't at least trying to follow this lifestyle/way of eating??

Nothing natural about aspertame.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, at least the high-carb junk-food trio sort of pretend food quality matters. Here you are trying to feed stones to an elephant. Wrong crowd. Try a body-building forum where toxicity is the name of the game.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Primal123 is offline Senior Member
    Well, at the height of my diet soda addiction I developed almost daily headaches, tinnitus, hearing loss, and most troubling aphasia. I could not say the correct words to save my life. I would either say the wrong word or would not be able to come up with the word I wanted. I also had significant memory loss being unable to recall what I was going to say. It was a significan't problem as my career depends on my ability to communicate effectively. I thought I was losing my memory or had had a stroke. My symptoms were alleviated when I got pregnant and gave up diet pepsi. I have recovered for the most part and can once again effectively communicate my thoughts and rarely get headaches. Unfortunately, I still have the tinnitus and 40% hearing loss.

I don't think aspartame was harmless to me.

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    Gorbag, why are you on these forums anyway if you aren't at least trying to follow this lifestyle/way of eating??
    What? Are you the primal Grand Inquistitor perhaps - checking that nobody goes astray from the narrow path? How many glass of CokeZero can I drink per day an still call myself primal then? After all I blend it with a splash of organic limejuice, so it can't be that bad, heh?

What about Marks 80/20 then, you may drink a LOT of DietCoke to make up for the 20% of your calorie intake...

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    What? Are you the primal Grand Inquistitor perhaps - checking that nobody goes astray from the narrow path? How many glass of CokeZero can I drink per day an still call myself primal then? After all I blend it with a splash of organic limejuice, so it can't be that bad, heh?

What about Marks 80/20 then, you may drink a LOT of DietCoke to make up for the 20% of your calorie intake...
    ah I don't think that is what he meant by 80/20 but anyway.

quikky is offline Senior Member
    Gorbag, are you trying to convince yourself, or the members of this forum? I think you're the only one around here who is consuming aspartame, and you are also the only one trying to prove it is not harmful. It doesn't matter to any of us if it is harmful because we don't consume this crap.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast