Thread: Hello from the Pacific Northwest! page

FiveX is offline Member

Hello from the Pacific Northwest!

8 days ago I picked up "21 day Total Body Transformation" at the request of my daughter (God bless her!). I couldn't put the book (MacBook lol) down! Today is day 7 for me of this Primal way of life. When I started I weighed 202 lbs. and this morning I weighed 190.5 lbs. I am 5'10" and have a med/medheavy bone structure. 11.5 lbs. in one week!!?? What is going on! I could be on the Biggest Losers with folks twice my weight, and winning!, well at least for one week.

My only regret is I had to give up my daily issue(s) of microbrew! But thats ok because for some reason it goes directly to my huggy bear handles; like once I swallow a good IPA there's a straw in my throat that immediately deposits beer in a storage area above my hips. I am 52 (good god!) and recently retired from 29 years in law enforcement, so I would like to live beyond the 3 year life expectancy cops have when they retire! I think this is the right path! It makes sense to cut out all the refined crap, drop grains/beans; never was a dairy fan a little goat milk once in awhile, so that part was easy. I have all new cooking oils-Olive, coconut, and macadamia oil (almost entirely monounsaturated fat) for salads.

I've always been active but this opens my eyes to a whole new approach in living and enjoying life. I am looking forward to next monday's weigh in and the next 50 years! Thank You Mark Sisson! I am grateful for this primal awareness that has lain dormant for too long! Peace....5x

SoccerGrok is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Welcome from Tigard. Good luck, and May the Grok be wth you...
    Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!