Page 99 of 879 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199599 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny CW moments page 99

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'm at class last night and one of the girls made these homemade cupcakes... with a cookie dough center and a peanut butter and sugar frosting. Made me nauseous just to think about. Of course everybody's having some and raving about how AWESOME they are and asking for the recipe. One of the girls comes over and asks if I want one (They all know I don't eat grains, but you know how quickly that's forgotton). I said no thanks... I don't eat grains. Or sugar. Or peanut butter. Or cookie dough. :-/

Good part was I wasn't even hungry-- and it had been almost 8 hours since I ate (I forgot my protein shake stuff at work, so I just skipped it). :-)
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Minxxa View Post
    Cosmo has the worst "sex tips" ever. I feel bad that there are women trying these things and wondering why their sex life is still not what they'd like it to be.

Well, I have never read cosmo but most guys I know would not be unhappy with the tips posted
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, I have never read cosmo but most guys I know would not be unhappy with the tips posted
    That was a tongue in cheek about the tips in Cosmo.

They advertise these wonderful tips that will blow his mind... and it's normal, everyday stuff everyone over 15 years old knows. Nothing is new, nothing is spectacular, nothing out of the ordinary.

If you want to know some good tips on how to improve your sex life, there are some awesome books out there. Including books with some really cool tips and tricks for "blowing him".
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    Here's the best breakdown of Cosmopolitan, and its "advice" given to girls, that I've heard. The pertinent bit starts at 2:00.

Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    You would be happy if your gf blew her boss?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Well, I have never read cosmo but most guys I know would not be unhappy with the tips posted.
    I don't know many guys who's actually go for their partner sucking an ice cube while giving him head. Something about shrinkage and blood loss...
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Nion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I don't know many guys who's actually go for their partner sucking an ice cube while giving him head. Something about shrinkage and blood loss...
    Some of them are downright stupid, honestly. I saw one with about keeping Listerine in your mouth while sucking for a 'cooling sensation'.
    It's ain't gonna be cooling. it will be stinging and BURNING
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

CoyoteVick is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nion View Post
    Some of them are downright stupid, honestly. I saw one with about keeping Listerine in your mouth while sucking for a 'cooling sensation'.
    It's ain't gonna be cooling. it will be stinging and BURNING
    Also, how the hell would you even do that!!! I can barely keep listerine in my mouth for the amount of time it takes to rinse my gums with it. OUCH.

Seriously, the tips that aren't downright idiotic are so basic that if you don't know to do them, I can't help you. Like, OMG he might enjoy having his nipples played with?!?!? HOW NAUGHTY!!!! *rolls eyes*

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteVick View Post
    Also, how the hell would you even do that!!! I can barely keep listerine in my mouth for the amount of time it takes to rinse my gums with it. OUCH.

Seriously, the tips that aren't downright idiotic are so basic that if you don't know to do them, I can't help you. Like, OMG he might enjoy having his nipples played with?!?!? HOW NAUGHTY!!!! *rolls eyes*
    My personal favorite was the one that said play with his balls with giving him head. Uh... Duh?
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Blacksmith is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Not to mention potential choking..