Page 98 of 895 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198598 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny CW moments page 98

Shawn Mihalik is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'm having a discussion with a friend who'se about twenty years older than me about what we had for breakfast. I mention that I had an omellette with veggies, cheese, and bacon.

Her: Aren't you a vegetarian?
    Me: I was, but I was starting to lose a lot of muscle mass and just didn't feel healthy, so I started eating meat again and cut out grains and sugars.
    Her: No grains?! How can you do that? I'd never be full if I didn't eat grains.
    Me: Well, I eat a pretty high fat diet, so that fills me--
    Her (cutting me off): That can't be good for you!
    Me: A lot of people have been lead to believe that fat is bad for you, but--
    Her (cutting me off again): Well, I guess it depends. What kind of fat do you eat?
    Me: Oh, only healthy, natural fat. Lot's of saturated animal fat, butter, full-fat dairy, olive--
    Her (cutting me off a third time): No. That's just not right. I suppose it'd be okay if you were eating vegetable fats like canola oil, but animal fats are terrible for you.
    Me: You may believe that, but I've been doing pretty well eating this way. Better than ever actually.
    Her: Well, you're young. Your body can take a lot of abuse, you're just not seeing the results of it yet.
    Me: Um, yeah, remember how I used to be fat?
    Her: (...)

simpstr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Sex with the stars?
    LOLOL...No Cosmopolitan magazine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Health is Wealth!

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simpstr View Post
    I can't read Cosmo much anymore. It's just aimed for a demographic I'm no longer in (late teens- earlys 20s, most likely in college, and single). Being in my mid-20s, actually on my career path, and married takes me out of those demographics. I still read Glamour occasionally, and have a subscription to Marie Claire, but there really isn't a magazine (that I've found) aimed at young married women without children who have a career. Then again, I'm also the kind of girl that reads Wired, Popular Science, Popular Mechanics, and PCWorld, as well as several technical journals and Slashdot, so I'm not exactly a common demographic.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

ELizabeth826 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simpstr View Post

Every Cosmopolitan magazine cover story ever:

41 New Ways to Please Your Man! - Blow him.
    How to Have the Best Sex Ever! - Blow him while moaning a lot.
    Secret Sex Tips You’ve Never Tried! - Put a scrunchie on his dick, then blow him.
    Boost Your Bedroom Confidence! - Stop eating for a month, lose 20 pounds, then blow him.
    How to Get What You Want in Bed! - Blow him first.
    When It’s OK to be a Bitch! - Only while blowing him.
    Sassy Career Moves to Get Ahead! - Give your boss head. Ask For Raise. Yay feminism.
    Celebrity Profile! - She is thinner, prettier, and more successful than you. And she probably gives better head.
    Scary Sexual Health Statistics! - Never have sex because you will get herpes and die. Unless it’s blow jobs, those are ok.

mikeyt is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ELizabeth826 View Post

Secret Sex Tips You’ve Never Tried! - Put a scrunchie on his dick, then blow him.
    Boost Your Bedroom Confidence! - Stop eating for a month, lose 20 pounds, then blow him.
    Sassy Career Moves to Get Ahead! - Give your boss head. Ask For Raise. Yay feminism.
    Celebrity Profile! - She is thinner, prettier, and more successful than you. And she probably gives better head.
    Scary Sexual Health Statistics! - Never have sex because you will get herpes and die. Unless it’s blow jobs, those are ok.

...and thats why guys vote Cosmo

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    So your saying CW has a few things right?!! I usually read CW advice and run quickly in the opposite direction!

Unicorn is offline Senior Member

Caution:

Reading this post while eating nuts could cause choking and snarfing.

But seriously, I have run into some CW moments lately, almost all with my female coworkers. Now the weight has noticably come off, and people are asking.

CW1: So, you are doing low carb right? I could never do that. My carbs are all right here (pointing to her rotund belly). Yep. Tis true.

But now, every thing I eat is grounds for dicussion. No, I did not eat at breakfast conference this morning (bagels, croissants, jam, coffee, skim milk). Nope, not at lunch meeting yesterday (sandwiches, chips, cookies, soda, salad with dressing). Yes, I am microwaving my own lunch after not eating yours. Get over it!!!

primaLeaf is offline Senior Member
    Re: Cosmo
    ELizabeth826 is spot on. I would only add that 80% of the sex tips require incorporating an ice cube.

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primaLeaf View Post
    Re: Cosmo
    ELizabeth826 is spot on. I would only add that 80% of the sex tips require incorporating an ice cube.
    Or Altoids.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Secret Sex Tips Youíve Never Tried! - Put a scrunchie on his dick, then blow him.
    When Itís OK to be a Bitch! - Only while blowing him.
    Scary Sexual Health Statistics! - Never have sex because you will get herpes and die. Unless itís blow jobs, those are ok.

Cosmo has the worst "sex tips" ever. I feel bad that there are women trying these things and wondering why their sex life is still not what they'd like it to be.
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid