Page 89 of 881 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189589 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 890 of 8801

Thread: Funny CW moments page 89

  1. #881
    runnergal's Avatar
    runnergal is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    921
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by secretlobster View Post
    Everything does, provided it has no nutritional value
    IT's such a fad. I just want to see someone slap a label that says "100 calorie snack pack" on one of these in the supermarket.....

    (that's the 1 lb package)
    MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

    "When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

  2. #882
    Goldsmith's Avatar
    Goldsmith is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Farmers Branch TX
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    "Do you not like tortillas?"
    Living in Midland I bet you get that all the time. The few times I've been out that way it seems like everyone is either on their way to or had just left Rosa's Cafe.
    "Canned food is a perversion,' Ignatius said. 'I suspect that it is ultimately very damaging to the soul."
    - John Kennedy Toole (A Confederacy of Dunces)

  3. #883
    naiadknight's Avatar
    naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Odessa/ Midland, TX
    Posts
    11,980
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldsmith View Post
    Living in Midland I bet you get that all the time. The few times I've been out that way it seems like everyone is either on their way to or had just left Rosa's Cafe.
    Not so much as you might think. Most people just give me an odd look or it doesn't really faze them. Where I really get the odd looks is when I ask them to not bother with the freebie rolls.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

  4. #884
    Goldsmith's Avatar
    Goldsmith is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Farmers Branch TX
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Where I really get the odd looks is when I ask them to not bother with the freebie rolls.
    I do that too... it really seems to short circuit the people serving you food when you answer "neither, thank you" to the "white or wheat?" question.
    "Canned food is a perversion,' Ignatius said. 'I suspect that it is ultimately very damaging to the soul."
    - John Kennedy Toole (A Confederacy of Dunces)

  5. #885
    Dr. Bork Bork's Avatar
    Dr. Bork Bork is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    4,813
    Quote Originally Posted by hazmat View Post
    bread comes in 100 calorie packages?
    Sara Lee makes 45 cal/slice bread. My husband eats it. Why won't he give up his mistress, Sara Lee!
    --Trish (Bork)
    TROPICAL TRADITIONS REFERRAL # 7625207
    http://pregnantdiabetic.blogspot.com
    FOOD PORN BLOG! http://theprimaljunkfoodie.blogspot.com

  6. #886
    gojirama's Avatar
    gojirama is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    674
    Quote Originally Posted by runnergal View Post
    IT's such a fad. I just want to see someone slap a label that says "100 calorie snack pack" on one of these in the supermarket.....

    (that's the 1 lb package)
    That would be brilliant!
    I blog :http://raisinggodzillas.blogspot.com/
    Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...17134571662261
    "We have all the food groups- meat and chocolate".

  7. #887
    Twibble's Avatar
    Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Midland, Texas
    Posts
    2,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldsmith View Post
    Living in Midland I bet you get that all the time. The few times I've been out that way it seems like everyone is either on their way to or had just left Rosa's Cafe.
    Rosa's, I generally don't have a problem at.

    We stopped at an Arby's on the way to Phoenix, and the cashier put mine as no bun (ie, give me meat). The guy in the back hollered up to find out what kind of bread I wanted, she hollered back, "None, that's why it says 'No bun'!".
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

    If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

    Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

  8. #888
    Twibble's Avatar
    Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Midland, Texas
    Posts
    2,275
    Quote Originally Posted by secretlobster View Post
    Everything does, provided it has no nutritional value
    I have 100 calorie packs of almonds, and 60 calorie packs of prunes.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

    If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

    Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

  9. #889
    naiadknight's Avatar
    naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Odessa/ Midland, TX
    Posts
    11,980
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Rosa's, I generally don't have a problem at.

    We stopped at an Arby's on the way to Phoenix, and the cashier put mine as no bun (ie, give me meat). The guy in the back hollered up to find out what kind of bread I wanted, she hollered back, "None, that's why it says 'No bun'!".
    I got that here in town.
    I had an interesting time at the DQ in Andrews: I asked for no bun. She spends (I shit you not) 5 minutes trying to find the button for it. It then gets to the back and they yell "What's NB?" "No Bun!" "How do I do that?" "Put it in a nacho container! She wants everything else, just not the bread!" I get it and, packed neatly beside my container of meat and veggies, is my bun wrapped in the paper the burger would've worn.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

  10. #890
    Polecatz's Avatar
    Polecatz is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I got that here in town.
    I had an interesting time at the DQ in Andrews: I asked for no bun. She spends (I shit you not) 5 minutes trying to find the button for it. It then gets to the back and they yell "What's NB?" "No Bun!" "How do I do that?" "Put it in a nacho container! She wants everything else, just not the bread!" I get it and, packed neatly beside my container of meat and veggies, is my bun wrapped in the paper the burger would've worn.
    LOL its kind of sweet the way the bun was wrapped up as if it were a special gift!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •