Page 876 of 887 FirstFirst ... 376776826866874875876877878886 ... LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,760 of 8869

Thread: Funny CW moments page 876

Nillos is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I always find those serving size nutrition labels confusing. Fortunately all of them also have a per 100g or 100ml column where I come from which makes it kind of obvious if they wanted to trick people with serving sizes.

kathleen is offline Senior Member
    They have changed the food labeling for serving size in the US. It is now more realistic, like one serving for one bottle of Coke, one serving for a small bag of chips. Now people can stick to their 9 servings a day and get to eat MOAR SNAX.
    Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
    Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
    Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
    F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.

Sat eating dinner at work, bring a hunk of cheese out my lunch box, first comment,
    Are you trying to get fat?
    Second
    Yeah that will clog your arteries, I thought you were healthy.
    Im the athletic teenager and they are the OVERWEIGHT DIABETIC middle aged health gurus? I think not!!!!!!!
    Felt good to vent about that. I know they honestly have my interests at heart and they're nice people,e, but Fuck dude compare our physiques, and then give me advice on how not to care for my body you lazy Fucks
    I say lazy because they don't care to learn about nutrition or physiology before commenting on it. they actually work quite hard.
    We are all on different paths to the same destination

Hannakb is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPattinson View Post
    Sat eating dinner at work, bring a hunk of cheese out my lunch box, first comment,
    Are you trying to get fat?
    Second
    Yeah that will clog your arteries, I thought you were healthy.
    Im the athletic teenager and they are the OVERWEIGHT DIABETIC middle aged health gurus? I think not!!!!!!!
    Felt good to vent about that. I know they honestly have my interests at heart and they're nice people,e, but Fuck dude compare our physiques, and then give me advice on how not to care for my body you lazy Fucks
    I say lazy because they don't care to learn about nutrition or physiology before commenting on it. they actually work quite hard.
    All they are going to think is that your young and your body can still handle those mistakes.
    Sorry.

kathleen is offline Senior Member
    I like delusional fatties--More cheese left at the store for us!
    Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
    Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
    Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
    F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.

one-man-tribe is offline Junior Member
    large woman in the office across the hall from me keeps a huge bowl of candy in there with her. i come off as rude to everyone because i close my door all day so as not to hear her foraging through plastic wrappers and sucking on hard sugar rocks all damn day, never to be satisfied. she also keeps one stocked at the front desk so she can grab a couple pieces on her way out the door for her every-thirty-minute-smoke-break. when i do open the door i see Roz from monsters inc.

samantha2 is offline Junior Member
    This isn't funny but sad. My husband's supervisor recently got cancer. His lunch consists of candy bars with a diet coke, and he was severely obese before the cancer. For the life of me, I don't understand the diet drinks when consuming other crap, like it cancels it out or something.

My in laws are the same way both are diabetic. They sit and eat sugar all day washed down with diet soda. It's ridiculous. My dad gets it he was diagnosed as a diabetic and was really really sick. He change his diet close to paleo and the doctor told him to keep doing whatever he's doing because his numbers are now fantastic.

RittenRemedy is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by samantha2 View Post
    This isn't funny but sad. My husband's supervisor recently got cancer. His lunch consists of candy bars with a diet coke, and he was severely obese before the cancer. For the life of me, I don't understand the diet drinks when consuming other crap, like it cancels it out or something.

My in laws are the same way both are diabetic. They sit and eat sugar all day washed down with diet soda. It's ridiculous. My dad gets it he was diagnosed as a diabetic and was really really sick. He change his diet close to paleo and the doctor told him to keep doing whatever he's doing because his numbers are now fantastic.
    See that's their problem. They should have just stuck with good old Mexican coke.

((It's a joke, relax people.))

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    We just had a visit from my sister and her family, and I was making meusli.

My brother-in-law pointed out to his children that we wouldn't be making it the way they did, with 'butter and honey'. When I interjected that we did, he said 'but there's all that sugar in the honey?'.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Hadoop is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I've been working with a Primary Care Doc for the past few weeks (business). I know this particular doc espouses a vegan, whole grain focused diet. Our first day together I wanted to prod him and so I mentioned my primal diet. He was shocked and said, "there is absolutely no nutritional reason to eat animal protein ... none!" The doctor tone was dripping. I just shrugged and mentioned my weight loss and gobs of energy. He said, "fine you're losing weight now but what about your transition plan .. you can't eat like this forever." So I said, "No I think I'm going to continue what I'm doing as long as I'm getting good results."
    And so we moved on. All in all not a bad guy to work with.

Well, he's moved on to another project and so has submitted his business expenses to us (including meals). And lo and behold, he has submitted a receipt for a McDonald's Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese combo-meal (fries and coke)!

Made my day