Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 851 of 923 FirstFirst ... 351751801841849850851852853861901 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,510 of 9222

Thread: Funny CW moments

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    How you doin', Elizabeth?
    Oh, I see you in the booty thread and the vanity thread. I see you and I enjoy it....
    No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
    -Maimonodies

The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.

Babes with BBQ

I think plus size women can wear skinny jeans, just not the same way twig-girls do . . . . . saying this as another plus-sized woman who has worn skinny jeans and will continue too.

Skinny girls can get away with wearing skinny jeans with regular shirts - plus sized girls look better if they (we) wear them with tunics or short dresses, in the way one would also wear leggings.
    Healthy Bucket List:
    • Summit all of Colorado's 14-ers
    • Hike the Appalachian Trail
    • Do a real pull-up
    • Run a 5k
    • Be "Hot For Training Camp"

Check out my journey at Outdoor Amy's Blog.

It's hard to look good in skinny jeans, even at my size. I try to buy them where the waist is a little baggy on me because muffin top is just not attractive, no matter how big or small you are. I try to find them where the waist line is actually at the waist, not down at the hip such as popular with Junior's department.

On men? No thanks. Crotch bulge is something I don't want to see, ever. Slim fit is okay, but skinny jean is not okay. I have known dudes that shopped in the ladies section for skinny jeans--not cool, they were designed for people without dicks to fit into.

As for leggings...they are not pants. Neither are yoga pants. I am tired of seeing the contoured lines of a woman's buttocks and underwear, no matter how big or small she is. Cover it up with a tunic or dress, there is such a thing as "TMI" when it comes to clothing.
    Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
    Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
    Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
    F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.

Quote Originally Posted by kathleen View Post
    As for leggings...they are not pants. Neither are yoga pants. I am tired of seeing the contoured lines of a woman's buttocks and underwear, no matter how big or small she is. Cover it up with a tunic or dress, there is such a thing as "TMI" when it comes to clothing.
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...inb1o1_500.gif
    No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
    -Maimonodies

The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.

Babes with BBQ

At a CW friend's house for the weekend. Lovely gal who is hung up on old info, thinks she should eat low fat for her heart health. A typical example was the "fat free half & half" in the fridge. Rrrrr?!? First ingredient was skim milk, second was corn syrup, the rest were chemicals, etc. Not sure why it's legal to call it half & half...totally misleading since the original name means half milk and half cream. Guess they could say it's "half chemicals."

Surprisingly, she agreed that drinking corn syrup probably wasn't a great idea. Next time we'll work on the fat free sour "cream." Seriously though, why are they allowed to use the name if there's no cream in it?

Oh man, you've touched on my new love... tights and sweater dresses. I am so buying more next winter. Now that I've gone from a 5X to a 1X I actually look good in them! And I can wear extra large too... I admit, other than that I usually wear tights and yoga pants for just, you know, working out.

Quote Originally Posted by Energy! View Post
    Guess they could say it's "half chemicals."

Surprisingly, she agreed that drinking corn syrup probably wasn't a great idea. Next time we'll work on the fat free sour "cream." Seriously though, why are they allowed to use the name if there's no cream in it?
    This kind of stuff is starting to really get to me.... it's like my eyes have been opened to all the fallacy of nutritional marketing, whereas with the general population, they're becoming more and more removed from real food. Do people ever stop to really really think about where their food is coming from? It seems as though they're taking steps away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaggz View Post
    This kind of stuff is starting to really get to me.... it's like my eyes have been opened to all the fallacy of nutritional marketing, whereas with the general population, they're becoming more and more removed from real food. Do people ever stop to really really think about where their food is coming from? It seems as though they're taking steps away from it.
    Most people nowadays are totally creeped out by the idea that food comes from natural sources, and that includes things that grow in soil. They would be far more comfortable thinking food was manufactured in a factory from entirely synthetic materials.

I'm all for Yoga pants. I don't think I ever missed another college class once the Yoga pants hit the college scene. Not a huge fan of testing, but loved the scenery

Shop Now
    I'm largely pregnant and on the way from nyc-boston, we stopped at a truck stop with taco bell, pizza hut and Popeye's...
    As I'm standing there trying to figure out what the least-bad choice is, an older guy with a belly almost as big as mine strikes up a conversation with "only bread sticks for you, that's all you're allowed to eat from here!" I privately rolled my eyes and very politely exclaimed "but I'm not allowed to HAVE bread sticks!" And carried on a conversation about my due date, etc.

It took me a bit to even figure out where bread sticks were on any menu there (pizza hut, which I wasn't even thinking about ordering from... And besides that, I've also never even thought about ordering breadsticks... I've eaten them in the past if they showed up, but...)... And I was still mind-boggled 15min later as I munched on my chicken and mashed potatoes...
    I guess he thought all the fat/salt in anything else there was bad for a pregnant lady!? (For those that don't know, even by most CW standards, preggos should be eating extra protein and adequate fat, especially as pregnancy progresses) I just.. Can't imagine anything more nutritionally devoid and downright horrible for a 8-9mo pregnant lady than breadsticks! The heartburn alone...