Page 850 of 901 FirstFirst ... 350750800840848849850851852860900 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,500 of 9007

Thread: Funny CW moments page 850

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveBug View Post
    I don't get it either and it makes me sad. Why, oh why, oh why, do guys want that skinny, beef jerky look? Skinny jeans are for 12 year olds, not grown humans, men or women.
    +1001
    The Champagne of Beards

PrimalMama is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    Today at lunch I had a Cuban Sandwich (nope, not primal, but I eat occasional bread as it does not bother me).
    I just had a Cubano last night - (great 20% if bread doesn't bother you...) I saw the movie "Chef" and was really craving one!

+1 million on the scrawny vegan thing... I like some meat on my men (and women)!

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    Don't get me started on skinny jeans I cant get my legs into most pants out there if I buy jeans/pants with a 34" waist...they are all made for stick people.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

WaylandC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirlot View Post
    Don't get me started on skinny jeans I cant get my legs into most pants out there if I buy jeans/pants with a 34" waist...they are all made for stick people.
    Quoted for truth.

My last pants shopping/dressing room experience was pretty laughable. After that experience, I never want to shop again. I ended up getting a great deal (online) on some Dockers.

Saturday Khaki (D3 - Classic Fit)

I'd consider the Relaxed Fit but fear they might end up looking too loose. Thankfully, the Saturday Khaki is made to be comfortable and soft enough to want to wear on a Saturday. Hmm...maybe I should consider the relaxed fit.

Ladies, I really wish y'all used measurements like men do for clothes. It makes things a little easier.

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post

Do people want to look sickly and weak? I want the men around me to look like Rich Mahogany and Mr Anthony.
    High five!

Sent via lightsaber

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WaylandC View Post
    Quoted for truth.

My last pants shopping/dressing room experience was pretty laughable. After that experience, I never want to shop again. I ended up getting a great deal (online) on some Dockers.

Saturday Khaki (D3 - Classic Fit)

I'd consider the Relaxed Fit but fear they might end up looking too loose. Thankfully, the Saturday Khaki is made to be comfortable and soft enough to want to wear on a Saturday. Hmm...maybe I should consider the relaxed fit.

Ladies, I really wish y'all used measurements like men do for clothes. It makes things a little easier.
    they look nice on you

and by nice i mean they hug your thighs and butts delightfully
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Warmbear is offline Senior Member
    In Canada I go to Marks Work Wearhouse for their store brand jeans. They fit my legs beautifully, they last longer than the name brands and are 1/3 the price. They are made to work in so they fit better and they have a huge range of sizes. I am also down to a size 40 waist from a 52 so I get all giggly when I shop.
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmbear View Post
    I am also down to a size 40 waist from a 52 so I get all giggly when I shop.
    *tries to imagine Bear getting all giggly*

*mind boggles*

BTW, great progress!

WaylandC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    *tries to imagine Bear getting all giggly*

*mind boggles*

BTW, great progress!
    If you have seen Nick Offerman/Ron Swanson laugh, then you have a better idea of WarmBear's giggle.

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirlot View Post
    Hey naow I wear skinny jeans!

Then again, my current goal is to never fit into smaller jeans due to the circumference of my muscles... Not that I'm particularly skinny, as a few of you've seen...

Props to Mr. A and Rich of course. Being in Korea for almost two years, I'll agree; men, leave the skinny jeans in the womens' section!

The MDA drunk: drunk posting warning. I feel like I should add a caveat; this is my Saturday afternoon!