Page 849 of 872 FirstFirst ... 349749799839847848849850851859 ... LastLast
Results 8,481 to 8,490 of 8720

Thread: Funny CW moments page 849

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I was asked to join a new committee at work to focus on Healthy Lifestyles led by fitness professionals. You know, fight diabetes, obesity.... they have those jumbo 600 calorie bagels and cream cheese for breakfasts for us.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    The good news: every day we get a big box of fruit (there's two loaves of bread and boxes of powdered creamer in there too, but we'll ignore that. I do)

The bad news: the box is for smart balance buttery spread. 79% natural vegetable oils; 100% vegan!

If that wasn't enough: it's apparently a thirty pound box. That is a LOT of spread. Who thought that sounded like a good name anyway? Spread. Like your thighs after eating this stuff.

But it's 100% vegan!

accidentalpancake is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    But it's 100% vegan!
    Made with real vegans!
    I got 99 problems but a pancake ain't one...

My Journal

Height: 6'3"
    SW (Feb 2012): 278
    SBF: 26% (Scale)
    CW (May 2014): 198
    CBF: 14.5% (Scale)
    GW: ~190-205
    GBF: ~12%

texas.grok is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by accidentalpancake View Post
    Made with real vegans!
    Reminded me of this scene from The Addams Family movie.

Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

Blippety is offline Junior Member
    Not really a CW moment, but I just went to buy some dark chocolate (for the first time ever) and turned one of the "dark chocolate" bars over to see how much cocoa was in it.

36%

What.
    Last edited by Blippety; 05-07-2014 at 02:51 PM.

Ptilol is offline Junior Member
    The dark chocolate level that you're probably wanting will have the percentage written boldly on the front. They're proud of it. They hide it on the back when it's small.

Blippety is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptilol View Post
    The dark chocolate level that you're probably wanting will have the percentage written boldly on the front. They're proud of it. They hide it on the back when it's small.
    Yep, I know that now, lol. I went for an 85% one and enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

On another note, has anyone else seen cereal commercials that claim you can cure any bloated feelings by eating their cereal?
    "Oh noes, I feel even more bloated, I'd better buy more cereal."
    Those cereal companies are either really ignorant or really, really clever.

CaveBug is offline Senior Member
    Today at lunch I was discussing organ meats with some coworkers. One of them, an older gentleman was talking about liver, heart, etc and we were having fun grossing out the other girl there. Then he goes and says, "I don't eat much organ meat, it's not so healthy." Then he goes and finishes his pb & j with pickles. Ugh.

The girl, was thoroughly disgusted, as in, why would you ever eat an organ like that? I was talking about how it's more responsible to eat more of the animal. Her reply was that it didn't matter because she didn't kill the animal. I kind of stopped after that. Nothing was processing anymore. She got all excited to discover intermittent fasting a week ago and today had an orange for lunch.

Sent from....right behind you....
    You are an animal on this planet and the rules of engagement are non negotiable.

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Today at lunch I had a Cuban Sandwich (nope, not primal, but I eat occasional bread as it does not bother me) and saw the guy that pimps the juice diet. All I can think is why the fuck do people take dietary advice from scrawny ass sickly looking people? Why do they see some skinny vegan juicer that I could break and think "HEALTHY" yet see my old hard body strong as shit ripped and jacked old CF instructor and think "oh, why would one eat so much meat and no fruit, how unhealthy!".

Do people want to look sickly and weak? I want the men around me to look like Rich Mahogany and Mr Anthony. I kind of get women wanting to be thin and sickly like the magazines but MEN all these men are juicing. Why would you want to eat like a skinny, weak dude? Why would you choose that as your path over diets used by strong people that focus on protein? I eat PLENTY of veggies with my steak, pork and chicken. PLENTY.

And OMFG, it is $150 for the damn 3 days of juice. Juice! So you can look weak. Awesome.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

magicmerl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    Spread. Like your thighs
    mmmmm
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right