Page 836 of 895 FirstFirst ... 336736786826834835836837838846886 ... LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,360 of 8948

Thread: Funny CW moments page 836

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    A trainer at the gym was working with a super-skinny woman. She told her, "Yeah, we'll add a good amount of muscle to your frame; you'll really like how you look like that." I was just finishing squats, and hoped against hope she was going to get this woman in the squat cage.

Nope. She spent the next 30 minutes basically making her step up and down on a 6 inch high balance ball.

Sent via lightsaber

Jefferson1775 is online now Senior Member
    Hmmm, the trainers at my gym usually recommend pushups on a Bosu ball or DB bench presses with them big ol' 5 lb'ers.
    In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

thehallowprince is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    A trainer at the gym was working with a super-skinny woman. She told her, "Yeah, we'll add a good amount of muscle to your frame; you'll really like how you look like that." I was just finishing squats, and hoped against hope she was going to get this woman in the squat cage.

Nope. She spent the next 30 minutes basically making her step up and down on a 6 inch high balance ball.

Sent via lightsaber
    One must beg to question how she expects to get "a good amount of muscle" onto her frame...
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

thehallowprince is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karock View Post
    I have very much grown to like the phrase "Bones don't jiggle" for exactly that scenario.
    OH that is perfection!
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Stacy15 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thehallowprince View Post
    One must beg to question how she expects to get "a good amount of muscle" onto her frame...
    From the tricep kickbacks they will do tomorrow.

CaveBug is offline Senior Member
    I recently moved and I found a health food store pretty close by so I ran in thinking I would pick up some gelatin, easy-peasy. I asked the guy there if he had any and he basically scoffed at me, "No, I don't carry that pig stuff. It's made with skins, tendons, bones, and brains and I won't ever stock it."

I'm thinking to myself, yup, what's your point? Then he tried to recommend agar flakes No, I want gelatin because it has skins and tendons in it! Later while poking around the store it dawned on me, everything is plant based. Damn soy. Who told the vegan he could have the only health store around?
    You are an animal on this planet and the rules of engagement are non negotiable.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    DUDE: It's all natural. Corn is natural. Anyone can grow corn. More liberal propaganda just like global warming. Hippies.
    6 hrs Like

ME: Ha ha ha. Corn is not food!
    59 mins Like

DUDE Really? Have you ever had corn on the cob? That's some damn good food.
    37 mins Like

ME It's technically FEED, not food. Not that I wouldn't eat it if my mother-in-law served it to me, that would be rude. But you won't catch me wasting money on grains.
    35 mins Like

DUDE Then feed me more.
    34 mins Like

ME Go for it.
    2 mins Like

ME I understand Wal-Mart has a great price on Round-Up if you want to dip it in there for flavor.
    2 mins Like

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Wildrose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveBug View Post
    I recently moved and I found a health food store pretty close by so I ran in thinking I would pick up some gelatin, easy-peasy. I asked the guy there if he had any and he basically scoffed at me, "No, I don't carry that pig stuff. It's made with skins, tendons, bones, and brains and I won't ever stock it."

I'm thinking to myself, yup, what's your point? Then he tried to recommend agar flakes No, I want gelatin because it has skins and tendons in it! Later while poking around the store it dawned on me, everything is plant based. Damn soy. Who told the vegan he could have the only health store around?
    This is why I like my local health store... I don't recall them stocking gelatine, I should ask, but all kinds of organic/free range animal parts? Oh yes. I love their chicken soup carcasses...

lotusberries is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildrose View Post
    This is why I like my local health store... I don't recall them stocking gelatine, I should ask, but all kinds of organic/free range animal parts? Oh yes. I love their chicken soup carcasses...
    I've seen gelatine at every health store I've been to in Calgary and Edmonton, so I'd be surprised if you couldn't find it where you shop. Health stores around here are great for stocking all kinds of nice animal parts.

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveBug View Post

That's just depressing. ;(

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum