Page 834 of 880 FirstFirst ... 334734784824832833834835836844 ... LastLast
Results 8,331 to 8,340 of 8800

Thread: Funny CW moments page 834

ELizabeth826 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmbear View Post
    Wow You scored a real mature winner there dintcha? How old was he, must be at least 20. Go for older guys, we are more classy. Of course I doubt my wife would agree.
    29! Acted 20 though.
    No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
    -Maimonodies

thehallowprince is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Every time someone says they're "big boned", I want to offer to pay for them to go get an x-ray. I want to see a fat skeleton; I've never seen one and would gladly pay for the experience.
    Truly a good percent of people are "big boned" as in their bones are large frame... but the conventional term of "big boned" = fat. My fiance has tiny bones. His wrists are small and he's short. Me, I'm super tall and my wrists are huge next to him. The size of our bones has nothing to do with the size of our guts, and I like to point that out whenever I hear the phrase "big boned."
    Last edited by thehallowprince; 04-04-2014 at 10:50 AM.
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member

Funny CW moments

[QUOTE=Warmbear;1459148]Wow You scored a real mature winner there dintcha? How old was he, must be at least 20. Go for older guys, we are more classy. Of course I doubt my wife would
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

DinoHunter is online now Senior Member
    Hmmmm I would say I am heavy boned, I cant wear 99% of women's bracelets/watches cause they literally will not fit around my (not at all fat) wrist.

But its not the big bones that make my butt look big, my big butt makes my butt look big
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

texas.grok is offline Senior Member
    So not sure if this is CW or not but McDonald's may have added something healthier to their menu. Price is right also! But I wonder if they are grass or grain fed?

Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

Refontai is offline Senior Member
    I was reading a (non-primal) blog post my mom sent me yesterday where the girl was posting a recipe for her banana-peanut butter oatmeal with brown sugar. I was chucking in amusement until I got to this line "This breakfast keeps me full for a solid three hours!!!! Wow!!!" I almost fell out of my chair. Three hours? That's it? My bacon and mushroom omelette at 10am will keep me going til dinner at 6 or 7! Sometimes I want to ask for a raise here at work, since i waste so much less time eating than everyone else here.
    You have to fall in love with the process of becoming great.

Warmbear is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
    Hmmmm I would say I am heavy boned, I cant wear 99% of women's bracelets/watches cause they literally will not fit around my (not at all fat) wrist.

But its not the big bones that make my butt look big, my big butt makes my butt look big
    I am willing to bet that your big butt looks great though. The biggest issue I have with paleo women is they are all trying to get too thin. I know, I know everyone believes that thin is healthier but I love curvy women who are fit and healthy.
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Hannakb is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Refontai View Post
    I was reading a (non-primal) blog post my mom sent me yesterday where the girl was posting a recipe for her banana-peanut butter oatmeal with brown sugar. I was chucking in amusement until I got to this line "This breakfast keeps me full for a solid three hours!!!! Wow!!!" I almost fell out of my chair. Three hours? That's it? My bacon and mushroom omelette at 10am will keep me going til dinner at 6 or 7! Sometimes I want to ask for a raise here at work, since i waste so much less time eating than everyone else here.
    Not sure if work is inside or not but 'lunch break' could always mean vitamin D time

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

thehallowprince is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Refontai View Post
    Same! Jeeeez. Three hours. My morning coffee keeps me full longer than that!
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

PrimalMama is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannakb View Post
    Not sure if work is inside or not but 'lunch break' could always mean vitamin D time

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
    Yup, I usually take "lunch" and walk around for an hour (and if I'm actually hungry I might eat at my desk later - I almost never eat earlier than 2pm).

I've also been known to take what I jokingly call "second hand smoke breaks" - in which I take as much time as a smoker does, but get fresh air & movement instead of smoking.