Page 80 of 873 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180580 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny CW moments page 80

Cassandra is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by NutMeg View Post
    Well, if you need therapy I do too. I knew what it was and smiled because it was on my run playlist today when I was taking my fitness test
    I'll be joining you in the therapy room. Can we all dance to it while there?
    I've looked for that as a ring tone (told ya I needed help) can't find it!!!
    I learned a valuable lesson with the first steer I sent to slaughter. I should have named him Hamburger and not Snookers.

OperaDivaMom is offline Senior Member
    Ok, just had to share this one, it was too CW not to:

Not Always Right | Funny & Stupid Customer Quotes » Run-Of-The-Mill Requests

GrokMendoza is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diana Renata View Post
    Sometimes all you can do is laugh to yourself. I guess I'm learning to pick my battles.

A lot of people can't fathom the idea of not eating grains and excessive amounts of carbs. It's sort of amusing how they just can't comprehend it, as if I had told them the moon is really made of swiss cheese.
    All I have to say about that is..

I have to pick my battles too. I just tell myself it's not even worth trying to argue with someone because they just won't understand. They've got their head so far up in CW land that they just won't get it.

CoyoteVick is offline Senior Member
    girl on my facebook goes: After doing some research, if i were able to actually eat only 2000 calories a day and be full, I would need to skip dinner altogether. I am going to try today, to only eat 2000 calories. I predict fail by 6pm.

the response by her f-book friends: the trick is to mix in high fiber options with your meals. Vegetables, fruits and whole grains. They take longer to digest and give a 'full' feeling.

the really funny part is this is two posts down from my other friend who posted "Belly o'mine, SHUT UP! You ate at 8, it was hearty oatmeal, it's not lunchtime, why on EARTH are you acting hungry?!"

hehehehe. Meanwhile I had steak and eggs and am as full as you can get, and will probably not eat lunch because I'm still full. *smug*

Polecatz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteVick View Post
    girl on my facebook goes: After doing some research, if i were able to actually eat only 2000 calories a day and be full, I would need to skip dinner altogether. I am going to try today, to only eat 2000 calories. I predict fail by 6pm.

the response by her f-book friends: the trick is to mix in high fiber options with your meals. Vegetables, fruits and whole grains. They take longer to digest and give a 'full' feeling.

the really funny part is this is two posts down from my other friend who posted "Belly o'mine, SHUT UP! You ate at 8, it was hearty oatmeal, it's not lunchtime, why on EARTH are you acting hungry?!"

hehehehe. Meanwhile I had steak and eggs and am as full as you can get, and will probably not eat lunch because I'm still full. *smug*
    LOVE IT! Women believe such BS. I had eggs and bacon for brekkie today at 8am and come 2pm I was "nicely ready" for lunch which was a far smaller lunch than I would have had in the past. I only needed a snack for dinner - I'm just not hungry. Its great! Hearty brekkie is the way forward.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    From training today:
    "EVERY THING, EVERYTHING you eat, your body turns to sugar."
    "[insert long winded speech about how diabetics are Type 1 or Type II solely because of their variation of diabetic shock (blood sugar too high or too low)]"
    "If you're on the Hazmat team, you absolutely must eat healthily and often. Don't go past 4 hours without eating, even if it's your day off."
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

inquisitiveone is offline Senior Member
    Bwahahahahahahaha!!! How do they think cells get replaced as they die, then?
    “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t — you’re right.” ~ Henry Ford

My primal journal

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inquisitiveone View Post
    Bwahahahahahahaha!!! How do they think cells get replaced as they die, then?
    Apparently I really AM made out of sugar and spice and everything nice.... I would tell my father and my husband, but I don't want to kill them with aneurysms from laughing too hard.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Why on earth are they lecturing the hazmat team about nutrition and eating habits? Shouldn't they be focusing on... you know... addressing potentially hazardous incidents?

Beastman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polecatz View Post
    LOVE IT! Women believe such BS. I had eggs and bacon for brekkie today at 8am and come 2pm I was "nicely ready" for lunch which was a far smaller lunch than I would have had in the past. I only needed a snack for dinner - I'm just not hungry. Its great! Hearty brekkie is the way forward.
    Wakey wakey eggs and bakey! Sometimes I don't have time to make dinner so I just take a couple shots of olive oil and I'm fine. Fat is goooood!
    Quote Originally Posted by runnergal View Post
    You just didn't define Healthy Whole Grains properly. Many steak recipes refer to cutting "against the grain" when slicing. Therefore beef has grains. If you eat everything on your plate, you have eaten the whole thing. Eating an entire steak is eating healthy whole grains.