Page 79 of 879 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179579 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny CW moments page 79

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilary View Post
    Am I the only one who thought that said 'Apple Cinnamon Hamster Gel'?
    Deededeededededurrr, dedededede, ddidididididedede, dididididide!

(for those who can't read those music notes, it's the hamster dance.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Gatorade is nasty, Kool-aid is disgusting (unless it's that blue flavor), and "energy" crap ain't worth the can it's in (exceptions: BAWLS and Penguin Mints.) I was that way when I was little too. If I need something for a REALLY hot day, I'll bust out the honey ginger iced green tea. Same goes for a REALLY HEAVY workout.
    How do you make it?
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    How do you make it?
    Boil water and 1-2" ginger on stove (1 quart), for 5 min, remove from heat, keeping the ginger in the water. Add 6-8 bags worth of good green tea (rip the bags open and place the tea in there loose.) Steep for 1-3 min. Strain to remove bits and chunks, add honey to taste.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

LJH
    LJH is offline Senior Member

Gawd, I immediately knew what that was. Do we both need therapy?

NutMeg is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LJH View Post
    Gawd, I immediately knew what that was. Do we both need therapy?
    Well, if you need therapy I do too. I knew what it was and smiled because it was on my run playlist today when I was taking my fitness test

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    This is about my roommate. It's not a rant and not a gripe. He is awesome. He's in his mid-to-late 40s and is one of the nicest and most considerate people I know.

But almost every time we talk, it's a "funny CW moment." You see, he is ordinary. So ordinary. His ordinariness and my strangeness really illuminate each other.

"What are you cooking?" he asks. "Goat stew," I say. He shakes his head and chuckles, "O--kay then!" More incredulous reactions still from liver, pork hocks and marrow bones.

The other day I took a walk around the block in my bare feet to start conditioning my soles and we got to talking about barefoot walking. He's not "sold" on the idea that it's healthier than shoes.

He looks awestruck at my bigass salads.

I had to tell him about sweet potatoes.

Meanwhile I refrain from commenting as he cooks skinless chicken in margarine.

But he is very active, and we will go hiking and canoeing and stuff this summer, so on the plus side he "gets" my daily, self-imposed 9 mile round trip commute on foot.

I've mentioned saturated fats and fasting a couple times only in passing, and that was probably enough..
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Metismomma is offline Senior Member
    Can you imagine how he would react to roasted beaver tail?

Get your mind out of the gutter. Roasted beaver tail is delicious, once you peel off the black scaly skin. Its all fatty underneath!
    Calm the f**k down.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    This is about my roommate. It's not a rant and not a gripe. He is awesome. He's in his mid-to-late 40s and is one of the nicest and most considerate people I know.

But almost every time we talk, it's a "funny CW moment." You see, he is ordinary. So ordinary. His ordinariness and my strangeness really illuminate each other.

"What are you cooking?" he asks. "Goat stew," I say. He shakes his head and chuckles, "O--kay then!" More incredulous reactions still from liver, pork hocks and marrow bones.

The other day I took a walk around the block in my bare feet to start conditioning my soles and we got to talking about barefoot walking. He's not "sold" on the idea that it's healthier than shoes.

He looks awestruck at my bigass salads.

I had to tell him about sweet potatoes.

Meanwhile I refrain from commenting as he cooks skinless chicken in margarine.

But he is very active, and we will go hiking and canoeing and stuff this summer, so on the plus side he "gets" my daily, self-imposed 9 mile round trip commute on foot.

I've mentioned saturated fats and fasting a couple times only in passing, and that was probably enough..
    Sounds like me and a good fried from waybackwhen.
    My Primal Battle Tome

LJH
    LJH is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like me and a good fried from waybackwhen.
    AKA as a Freudian slip - "fried" is now our friend (so long as it's in lard or butter).

Quote Originally Posted by LJH View Post
    AKA as a Freudian slip - "fried" is now our friend (so long as it's in lard or butter).
    He WAS fried back in college....
    Engineering and codeine don't mix if you want survival.
    My Primal Battle Tome