Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 781 of 923 FirstFirst ... 281681731771779780781782783791831881 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,810 of 9222

Thread: Funny CW moments

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Because we'd probably be grossed out to crack an egg into our omelet and find it all bloody inside. Commercial hens don't ever see roosters and eggs from small farms are candled so that they separate out the fertilized ones.

If you come across a source of fertilized eggs, give them a try. Old timey bodybuilders and strongmen swore by them.
    can you find fertilized eggs and eat them and let me know if it's normal for them to taste bad?

i got one a few years back and it was pretty bad
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Lol.

Maybe they were all gluten free treats? XD
    Not a one! Nothing else in the whole pile either, no meat, no dairy, no produce, which just made it worse. I guess he's gonna have buyer's remorse of one kind or another...
    6' 2" | Age: 42 | SW: 341 | CW: 198 | GW: 180?

“Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.”
    ― Søren Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by MarielleGO View Post
    Why are they advising peanut butter?????? if something is bad for a child it's that stuff!!! and muffins? even for kids with parents not on primal you'd should feed them normal food, not muffins... they are packed with sugar!

but yeah, low fat cheese... I wonder what the cheese-maker will think of that one...
    These are three "perfect pregnancy breakfasts" according to babycenter:

Fruity Protein Smoothie
    Mix 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder with 1 cup nonfat milk, 1 cup fresh or frozen fruit, half a banana, and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter. Add ice for desired consistency. Serve with 1 or 2 slices of whole-wheat toast spread with low-sugar jam.

Yogurt and Fruit
    Mix 1 cup low-fat yogurt with 1/2 cup of berries, 1/4 cup of low-fat granola, and 1/4 cup almonds or walnuts.

Breakfast Burrito
    Scramble together 1 egg and 2 egg whites. Place inside 1 heated whole-wheat flour tortilla and top with salsa or tomatoes, 1 slice low-fat cheese or low-fat veggie sausage or turkey bacon. Serve with 1 cup strawberries.

I haven't had any morning sickness, but I'm nauseous after reading those "meal" descriptions.

I am so grateful I followed the Bradley diet during my pregnancies, which called for 100+ grams of protein and 'plenty of fat'! Okay there were whole grains in there, but at least I was giving my baby the good stuff, too.

Quote Originally Posted by PBNewby View Post
    Ummm, so, a life is prevented by not allowing the rooster near the hen?

I'm playing devil's advocate here but it kind of seems like, had the humans not intervened, all chicken eggs would become chickens...no?
    You see not allowing a rhetorical, non-existent rooster into a henhouse as tantamount to abortion? Or just eating the unfertilized eggs from the chickens who weren't impregnated by the non-existent rooster?
    The Champagne of Beards

CW moment of the day: My MIL made chocolate pudding and whipped cream for dessert. She handed me the box (clue one), saying she wasn't sure if I could eat it. I study the box and say "nope!" I then grab a banana, chop it up, throw some homemade whipped cream on top, and eat that.
    "Wow, I think that actually looks better than the pudding! Have you done that before?" she says, watching me.
    "Nope. It sounded good though."
    "I think I'll have some, too!"
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

You see not allowing a rhetorical, non-existent rooster into a henhouse as tantamount to abortion? Or just eating the unfertilized eggs from the chickens who weren't impregnated by the non-existent rooster?
    Absolutely not!
    Eating a fertilized egg, maybe.

I love eggs and I have no issue eating them...politically, religiously, or morally...mmmm!
    Began Primal Living: 25 Sep 2012
    Starting Weight: 82kg (180 lbs) - Lost 30 lbs since going Primal!

"I do not eat enough carbs to justify eating low-fat."
    "Have some bread with your bread, pasta, bread, and HFCS." - Unicorn
    "I also walk my dog twice a day now instead of paying someone else to do it." - IronGirl
    "Tell me you're not weak minded enough to be outsmarted by a donut?" - not on the rug

Conning from a catholic background, following that logic would equate abstinence to abortion. Although, my priest did tell all the married couples to "mate like rabbits."

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    can you find fertilized eggs and eat them and let me know if it's normal for them to taste bad?

i got one a few years back and it was pretty bad
    They taste like normal eggs, no difference. Maybe they were just bad eggs?

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by cantare View Post
    Today's CW report comes to you live from the aisles of Whole Foods, where a man just rolled by me with a metric assload of cookies, bread, crackers, pasta, muffins...aaaand a hardcover copy of Wheat Belly right on top.

Maybe he thinks it's a whole grain cookbook?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    Hahaha! This. Everything about this.

Sent from....right behind you....
    You are an animal on this planet and the rules of engagement are non negotiable.