Page 780 of 888 FirstFirst ... 280680730770778779780781782790830880 ... LastLast
Results 7,791 to 7,800 of 8873

Thread: Funny CW moments page 780

Jena is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannakb View Post
    Met an egg eating vegan yesterday. Didn't want to offend her by saying she's just a vegetarian
    I get upset with vegetarians that eat eggs, but are also pro-life on the topic of abortion. Seems a bit counterintuitive to me.

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jena View Post
    I get upset with vegetarians that eat eggs, but are also pro-life on the topic of abortion. Seems a bit counterintuitive to me.
    Wait, I fail to see the logic behind your statement. Are you saying unfertilized eggs = fertilized eggs, or that chickens = people or both?

Either way, getting pissed off at or making fun of veg*ns is A-okay in my book.
    The Champagne of Beards

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    Sweet Jeezabel, there are enough people doing the "cotton ball" diet that there's actually a news story on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Sweet Jeezabel, there are enough people doing the "cotton ball" diet that there's actually a news story on it.
    If I run out of cotton balls, can I just eat a couple boxes of Q-tips? How about the hand towels that are apparently supposed to be hanging in my bathroom, but actually just stay permanently in my linen closet?
    The Champagne of Beards

Jena is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Wait, I fail to see the logic behind your statement. Are you saying unfertilized eggs = fertilized eggs, or that chickens = people or both?

I'm just being a smart ass. Making the comparison if "life" begins before one is born or not. An egg had the potential to be a chicken, albeit not an unfertilized one. It's just something random I have said to some of my egg eating veggie friends to be a brat

I'm just being a smart ass.
    I was returning the favor.
    The Champagne of Beards

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    I was returning the favor.
    Everyone needs some special skill.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

seashells is offline Senior Member
    This made me laugh out loud so that my husband had to ask. I want a bumper sticker now that says, "How can you be pro-life and still eat eggs!?" So wonderful!

Hilary is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    If I run out of cotton balls, can I just eat a couple boxes of Q-tips? How about the hand towels that are apparently supposed to be hanging in my bathroom, but actually just stay permanently in my linen closet?
    ...or All Bran?

PBNewby is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

As I read it, eating the egg prevents a life.
    Began Primal Living: 25 Sep 2012
    Starting Weight: 82kg (180 lbs) - Lost 30 lbs since going Primal!

"I do not eat enough carbs to justify eating low-fat."
    "Have some bread with your bread, pasta, bread, and HFCS." - Unicorn
    "I also walk my dog twice a day now instead of paying someone else to do it." - IronGirl
    "Tell me you're not weak minded enough to be outsmarted by a donut?" - not on the rug