Page 778 of 924 FirstFirst ... 278678728768776777778779780788828878 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,780 of 9239

Thread: Funny CW moments

Shop Now
    This happened a while ago... I found a box of Girl Guide cookies on the table.

Me: "What are these abominations doing here?"

Mom: "They came to the door! I couldn't say no."

Me: "Too bad you can't just donate.... so what's the plan for these? Are we feeding them to dad?"

Mom: "...Well... yes, that's probably what will happen."

Me: "Okay then."

Dad is our garbage disposal these days. We're both horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildrose View Post
    This happened a while ago... I found a box of Girl Guide cookies on the table.

Me: "What are these abominations doing here?"

Mom: "They came to the door! I couldn't say no."

Me: "Too bad you can't just donate.... so what's the plan for these? Are we feeding them to dad?"

Mom: "...Well... yes, that's probably what will happen."

Me: "Okay then."

Dad is our garbage disposal these days. We're both horrible.
    I used to run scout/girl guide bottle drives for about 10 years, and every year I would get multiple boxes of girl guide cookies and bags and bags of scout popcorn. I don't think there's any other food I've ever eaten that makes me feel as terrible as I felt after eating those cookies and popcorn. Scary stuff.

Any you can donate without taking any cookies. Most people wouldn't think of saying no to the cookies, though!

My sister is trying to lose weight and I convinced her to try PB. On the phone last night she was bragging about how well she is doing - she went to Starbucks and got a skim peppermint mocha with whipped cream.

Point, missed.
    Last edited by Refontai; 11-14-2013 at 12:28 PM.
    You have to fall in love with the process of becoming great.

Technically, she didn't have grains...
    Dairy, yes. Fake sugar, yes. Chemicals, yes. But no grains.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Yeah I should have been clearer, she said she wants to "do what I'm doing". Which is not getting a skim (yuk) peppermint sugarbomb!
    You have to fall in love with the process of becoming great.

Met an egg eating vegan yesterday. Didn't want to offend her by saying she's just a vegetarian

Quote Originally Posted by Hannakb View Post
    Met an egg eating vegan yesterday. Didn't want to offend her by saying she's just a vegetarian
    I would've been ALL OVER offending her. But offending vegans is one of my favorite pastimes, so YMMV.

Sent via lightsaber

Quote Originally Posted by Hannakb View Post
    I get upset with vegetarians that eat eggs, but are also pro-life on the topic of abortion. Seems a bit counterintuitive to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jena View Post
    I get upset with vegetarians that eat eggs, but are also pro-life on the topic of abortion. Seems a bit counterintuitive to me.
    Wait, I fail to see the logic behind your statement. Are you saying unfertilized eggs = fertilized eggs, or that chickens = people or both?

Either way, getting pissed off at or making fun of veg*ns is A-okay in my book.
    The Champagne of Beards

Shop Now
    Sweet Jeezabel, there are enough people doing the "cotton ball" diet that there's actually a news story on it.