Page 767 of 894 FirstFirst ... 267667717757765766767768769777817867 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,670 of 8933

Thread: Funny CW moments page 767

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I have read that too. I have also heard from the doctors that it does not matter. Thank you for your input though. I am not close minded, I can not be when it comes to my kid. I have read so much, it irritates me when some people do not GET the whole picture.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Hannakb is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    until you do the research you will never know. The book you need to read is by Dr. Daniel Amen. Or, stay ignorant. Don't care. I'm done.
    Have you heard of Fragile X?
    Maybe look into it. often misdiagnosed as ADD/ADHD/ASD.
    Simple blood test (ok not simple getting blood out of a child).

Quote Originally Posted by Hannakb View Post
    Have you heard of Fragile X?
    Maybe look into it. often misdiagnosed as ADD/ADHD/ASD.
    Simple blood test (ok not simple getting blood out of a child).
    making a note to look it up. thank you.
    Karin

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    I have read that too. I have also heard from the doctors that it does not matter. Thank you for your input though. I am not close minded, I can not be when it comes to my kid. I have read so much, it irritates me when some people do not GET the whole picture.
    I was never debating the "whole picture," or whether ADHD exists and can be seen on brain scans. I just thought you had studies to present showing that there was no influence of food (of which sugar is an example) on behavior in people who suffer from ADHD. Because you said there were such studies. Your original claim isn't supported by anything you posted. I'll quote it again:

There are so many studies that have debunked food being related to ADHD
    Are there or aren't there such studies? Accusing me of "not seeing the big picture" doesn't show me the studies. Telling me to read a book you like doesn't show me the studies.

Like I said, I'm now convinced that you mis-spoke or whatever and that you never saw any such studies. That's fine. Let's part ways as friends.

Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    I was never debating the "whole picture," or whether ADHD exists and can be seen on brain scans. I just thought you had studies to present showing that there was no influence of food (of which sugar is an example) on behavior in people who suffer from ADHD. Because you said there were such studies. Your original claim isn't supported by anything you posted. I'll quote it again:

Are there or aren't there such studies? Accusing me of "not seeing the big picture" doesn't show me the studies. Telling me to read a book you like doesn't show me the studies.

Like I said, I'm now convinced that you mis-spoke or whatever and that you never saw any such studies. That's fine. Let's part ways as friends.
    For the last time, if ADHD is a neurological disorder or genetically transferred, how would this be food related?? Studies proving this, that it is neurologically based suggest ON THEIR OWN its not food related. Or does food cause neurological issues. Educate me . Or rather, I am done with the conversation. I live with a child I love and run into so many fucking roadblocks to get her the help she needs. In the end food is NOT THE CAUSE OF ADHD. That is my point. Has always been my point. You are BORN with it.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
    Karin

For the last time, if ADHD is a neurological disorder or genetically transferred, how would this be food related?? Studies proving this, that it is neurologically based suggest ON THEIR OWN its not food related. Or does food cause neurological issues. Educate me . Or rather, I am done with the conversation. I live with a child I love and run into so many fucking roadblocks to get her the help she needs. In the end food is NOT THE CAUSE OF ADHD. That is my point. Has always been my point. You are BORN with it.

Do you understand the difference between saying "food is the cause of ADHD" and saying "certain foods can make the symptoms of ADHD better or worse?" You've been arguing a strawman this whole time.

For the love of God, yes!!! I already said and agreed way earlier that food does not always have an affect on it. For instance, it does not matter what my daughter eats, nothing is relieved or escalated. I think YOU misunderstood my quote. You kept quoting it to me and its still true.

Karin

For the love of God, yes!!! I already said and agreed way earlier that food does not always have an affect on it. For instance, it does not matter what my daughter eats, nothing is relieved or escalated. I think YOU misunderstood my quote. You kept quoting it to me and its still true.

Maybe words mean something different in Kansas?

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    you guys are gonna be the best of friends, i can tell
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    you guys are gonna be the best of friends, i can tell
    Yup. She's in love with me. It's obvious.