Page 759 of 901 FirstFirst ... 259659709749757758759760761769809859 ... LastLast
Results 7,581 to 7,590 of 9007

Thread: Funny CW moments page 759

PrimalMama is offline Senior Member
    On a pregnancy forum... Question about roller coasters/amusement parks...

One of the answers was something like "no, you can't go on the rides, but you can enjoy all that super yummy food!"

Just thinking about all the food I've seen in amusement parks... It's usually crap & tastes like crap (also, usually non primal), but you're kind of trapped & even if you can/do leave, there's nothing nearby. Ew.

Myrtille is offline Member
    I like all the talking about north and south... Really exotic to me !

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildrose View Post
    Well, another moment courtesy of dad.

He was complaining about how many points were in his rather delicious bacon-mozzarella burger patties. I suggested just taking the patty and wrapping it in zero point veggies but nooo, can't lose the bun. Instead he put ham on the bun. *sighs* Anyway, he decided to fry up a patty for supper and asked me if I wanted one. I'm like sure, why not? Bacon-mozzarella should be good, right? I'd never tried them before. I idly picked up the package as he started frying them and looked through the ingredient list. I was expecting some manky oil but it was worse than that.

Me: DAD! This has BREADCRUMBS! You know I'm going gluten-free!

Him: Oh, how many carbs do they add? It can't be much.

Me: >< You have totally missed the point of gluten-free there... nevermind I don't want one.

And then he was pissed at me for making him eat them all for supper. Haha. XD Fortunately mom was on my side although she reminded me that he NEVER reads labels.
    My dad offered to make me a chickencaesarsalad (apparently in the Midwest that is all one word regardless if chicken is involved or not, my dad is adorable sometimes), but he makes it with breaded chicken. I had told him of my issues with gluten and wanting to avoid it, and at least he said he would jut scrape off the breading. I don't think it really works that way, but he looked kind of pissed when I said that. At least he had a couple regular old skinless boneless breasts in the freezer.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    Attachment 14011
    Cotton candy flavored yogurt for kids!

Aside from that sounding completely disgusting...
    *guilty of purchasing for kid*
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    *guilty of purchasing for kid*
    Have you tried it? I'm super curious as to what it might taste like because it doesn't sound like a good flavor combination to me. XP

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    nope, but she said it tasted good.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Wildrose is offline Senior Member
    Hey, I've got another one! And I'm participating in it so I'm really no help at all. XD But it's for a good cause... my work is holding a Halloween bake sale for the Crohn's and Colitis foundation, hehe. A bit like all those bake sales to benefit diabetes...

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildrose View Post
    Hey, I've got another one! And I'm participating in it so I'm really no help at all. XD But it's for a good cause... my work is holding a Halloween bake sale for the Crohn's and Colitis foundation, hehe. A bit like all those bake sales to benefit diabetes...
    If they hand out a tip sheet, can you write on there not to eat anything you buy at bake sales?
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Jena is offline Senior Member
    I would say this is funny if I didn't find it so upsetting. This morning my friend told her daughter "no" to a piece of cake for breakfast (it was her bday yesterday). Not five minutes later she gives her a bowl of cookie crisp with a "juice" box. My friend just got in the shower and her daughter said she was hungry. Couldn't find one thing I would feed my child (if I had one) anywhere. Fuck it... I gave her a piece if cake. Lets see how this plays out when she gets out of the shower.

LauraSB is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Jena View Post
    This morning my friend told her daughter "no" to a piece of cake for breakfast (it was her bday yesterday).
    Ha! BD cake for breakfast the day after is a family ritual for us. And yeah, most SAD breakfast is hardly more than dessert.
    50yo, 5'3"
    SW-195
    CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
    GW- Goals are no longer weight-related