Page 75 of 872 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175575 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny CW moments page 75

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    cankles?
    Or thankles?
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    cankles?
    Heh, nope. His ankles are fine, it's the fact that I can't come even close to wrapping both my hands around the muscle that is rather astonishing (I don't have small hands, and there's probably a 2-3 inch gap beyond that). Nice kilt legs.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Funny CW, or tragic state of the current world?

Flora Cuisine

I especially love the adverts that use emotional blackmail to imply that you are KILLING your BABIES and GRANNIES if you don't give them this shit.

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernMonkeyGirl View Post
    Funny CW, or tragic state of the current world?

Flora Cuisine

I especially love the adverts that use emotional blackmail to imply that you are KILLING your BABIES and GRANNIES if you don't give them this shit.
    The lack of Sat. Fat depresses me..
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    Heh, nope. His ankles are fine, it's the fact that I can't come even close to wrapping both my hands around the muscle that is rather astonishing (I don't have small hands, and there's probably a 2-3 inch gap beyond that). Nice kilt legs.
    I can't wrap my hands around my calves either.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

roger1 is offline Junior Member
    I thought how my stomach felt before was the normal sensations of a working stomach. Now I know it was actually feeling tender, very bloated and uncomfortable. I'd been that way all my life, I didn't know. And what about invisible problems.
    Cocaine is God's way of saying that you're making too much money.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernMonkeyGirl View Post
    \
    yeah, but...but... KILLING BABIES, and GRANNIES is like my favoritest thing ever, so if I can do it legally, but NOT buying something... wait, no... wait *boom*head*explodes*from*trying*to*figure*out*the* logic*behind*not*wanting*to*kill*babies*grannies*

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    yeah, but...but... KILLING BABIES, and GRANNIES is like my favoritest thing ever, so if I can do it legally, but NOT buying something... wait, no... wait *boom*head*explodes*from*trying*to*figure*out*the* logic*behind*not*wanting*to*kill*babies*grannies*
    It's ok, as of last night if you don't buy Dettol you're now killing BABIES in the HOSPITAL as well as suitably ethnic disaster VICTIMS....

Cynical?
    Heh.

CoyoteVick is offline Senior Member
    Saw a commercial today where they said "our product contains heart healthy canola oil, not stuff from a test tube". um... fail. massive fail.

hazmat is offline Senior Member
    I was at a family's friends house for passover. She was starting to cook broccoli on the stove. When she took out the gigantic bottle of corn oil I almost vomited.