Page 749 of 924 FirstFirst ... 249649699739747748749750751759799849 ... LastLast
Results 7,481 to 7,490 of 9239

Thread: Funny CW moments

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by accidentalpancake View Post
    You're eating hair.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    did he at least cook them down soft, with bacon or some other boney, fatty animal bit?
    No. He didn't cook them at all. He just typed up the menus and made the schedules for the staff.

ugh

ugh

that's even worse
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by PrimalMama View Post
    seen on facebook today (by someone who always claims she's paleo [and posts tons of $#!t that's nowhere NEAR Paleo, even though eating clean Paleo seems to be super-helpful for her MS], *SMH*):

Don't forget to eat today, people! Even a slushee & cookies is better than nothing.

Do people really forget to eat? Especially people who have slushee & cookies in their diet?

I mean sometimes I don't get round to it but it's not through being forgetful!

You're eating hair.
    I laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by fifer View Post
    Do people really forget to eat? Especially people who have slushee & cookies in their diet?

Yeah, I know people who get so wrapped up in what they are doing (these people have ADHD or are highly focused individuals) that they will not notice hunger until they stop for a rest. That means missing meals for 24 hrs, at times.
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I laughed.

Yeah, I know people who get so wrapped up in what they are doing (these people have ADHD or are highly focused individuals) that they will not notice hunger until they stop for a rest. That means missing meals for 24 hrs, at times.
    This girl is not ADHD, she just gets in these "I don't wanna make food" moods (I think)... And she could probably stand to fast for 24 hours once a week (real talk, not being snarky)... Plus, I've heard that fasting can do wonders for both MS & seizure disorder... I had to step away from the keyboard so I wouldn't reply...

Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    I worked at a restaurant once where the manager printed a new set of menus advertising a steak with a side of Harry Covert. Dude got a little peeved when I told him he had to re-do the entire thing to avoid widespread ridicule.
    I laughed and laughed. Yo Harry, stop being so covert!

Nothing wrong with whhhipped. The pronunciation anyway.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Nothing wrong with whhhipped. The pronunciation anyway.
    You're acting whhhhheird...
    OH COME ON! THAT ONE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE AN "H" IN IT!!!
    Last edited by PrimalMama; 10-11-2013 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fifer View Post

Its not that is because the "health media" or watever claim that u have to have breakfast and it doesnt mattrr wat it is so ur metabolism doesn't slow down
    This was in the first page of womens health diet I had in the old days
    I Will Never Eat the World’s Worst Breakfast , which is nothing at all (hint: with this plan, even ice cream can be breakfast!).

Sent from my EK-GC100 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Shop Now
    You're eating hair.
    I got it.. I get it now.. LOL!! Thanks for the clip too funny.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.