Page 746 of 880 FirstFirst ... 246646696736744745746747748756796846 ... LastLast
Results 7,451 to 7,460 of 8800

Thread: Funny CW moments page 746

Clymb is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    This post on FB:

"Veganism has opened my eyes and made me pay way more attention to what's in the food I eat. Some day down the road I think I'll do this again, but not while I'm still young, broke, and incapable of passing up free food. Thanks for the support everyone! — eating banana bread."

And yes, I did respond to it

Emtropy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Well I don't know if your teacher knows if it is beginning chemistry or high school chemistry. Trans vs cis is more of an organic chemistry thing.

Our bodies can saturate unsaturated fats by adding 2 hydrogens cis across the double bond, but there isn't an industrial process (ie. catalyst) that can add cis, so trans it is. Trans fat can't be processed by the body because it isn't a naturally occurring sort of fat, so it is left in the blood stream. Since trans fat looks like a zig zag, it can easily be stacked on top of each other and form plaque in your arteries and etc. Hence people saying hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated fats are bad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Ohh, I get it now. Thanks!

Chemistry is the same as maths for me: don't know why x = y; just does. For some reason I can't learn either in school. Nothing wrong with the teaching. I probably just take a more active interest outside of school~
    I'm not an emo, I swear

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ebrady98 View Post
    Ohh, I get it now. Thanks!

Chemistry is the same as maths for me: don't know why x = y; just does. For some reason I can't learn either in school. Nothing wrong with the teaching. I probably just take a more active interest outside of school~
    I used to tutor chemistry. I loved chemistry so much I double majored in chemical engineering and biochemistry... Lol. #geekforlife

------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

egyption grok is offline Senior Member
    I was at a restaurant in the food court and I was getting grilled lamb and when I was paying the women was like do u want sauce with it I'm like no thanx
    She is oike we have barbque, spicy and a few other stuff I didn't get I still refused and when she asked if I want rice I also said no thanx and she looked at me like I was a freak or something :\
    However after my order was ready she still insisted that I get sauce with it and she actually listed all the sauces Again
    Like seriously people is it that weird that I want no sauce and no salad dressing ???? And the point is that it is for free anyway
    She kept eye balling me while I was eating , I made a scene at the end of how full I was

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

lea
    lea is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ELizabeth826 View Post
    A low carb diet, “violates the principles that God set down.”
    "The carbs are the fire that burns everything."
    Oh, and apparently Halal food helps fund terrorism.

Pat Robertson Claims Low-Carb Diet 'Violates' God's Principles (VIDEO)
    Is that for real? That guy has lost it

Funny CW moments

Today at trader joes I was stocking up on food for my friend who is visiting me...
    ...and 2 very obese females were carting around:
    -ground turkey
    -agave nectar (x3-4 bottles)
    -whole grain bread
    -cookie butter (x3-4 bottles)
    -veggies
    -0% fat yogurt.

Wtf? 3 bottles of agave in one week?????

------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Today at trader joes I was stocking up on food for my friend who is visiting me...
    -ground turkey
    -whole grain bread
    -veggies
    -0% fat yogurt.

very sad
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Blacksmith is offline Senior Member
    -ground turkey
    -whole grain bread
    -veggies
    -0% fat yogurt.

Cookie butter? What's that?

At my local grocery store I was looking at ground beef. 85%15% grain fed was more than 7$ a pound. I moved down to the more expensive cuts where grass fed 85% 15% ground beef was $6 a pound. I liked that alot.
    I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    Cookie butter? What's that?

At my local grocery store I was looking at ground beef. 85%15% grain fed was more than 7$ a pound. I moved down to the more expensive cuts where grass fed 85% 15% ground beef was $6 a pound. I liked that alot.
    It is in the peanut butter aisle and tastes like a chocolate chip cookie. There is also one that tastes like gingersnap.

------

Blacksmith is offline Senior Member
    My other CWish moment for today.

I was out a work where an attractive young women was snacking on some chicken. Her coworkers were telling her to have something with it like fruit. She refused and told them she was eating the chicken for protein and didn't want the added sugar.

Thinking she may be a fellow primal or palian, if that's a word, I asked her about how she was eating, was a specific WOE or diet etc. to which she replied, no I just try to eat less than 500 calories a day. Then she gave me her food list from the day before. 1 piece whole grain toast. A few ounces chicken 5 shrimp and about 1/2 cup spinach.

I think I shed a tear. Poor girl.
    I find your lack of bacon disturbing.