Page 744 of 873 FirstFirst ... 244644694734742743744745746754794844 ... LastLast
Results 7,431 to 7,440 of 8727

Thread: Funny CW moments page 744

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member

Funny CW moments

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Introvert_Huntress View Post
    So I can't sue people for throwing wheat/gluten in just about everything, because they list it? ... Damn.
    But I get it. I wonder how long it took the companies to figure it out. :P
    Most companies have lawyers in house to work on this. When I was working in house this summer we spent all our time figuring out how to prevent Litigation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

egyption grok is offline Senior Member
    Im standing at the food stand and there is one lunch box f each , either chicken thigh or chicken breast and he women infrint of me were ralking about getting chicken and im like shit no I want the thigh ,

Then one woman says lets take the breast because it has less fat and I also heard it as less carb! ! Okay first of all I was glad she took the breast bt wtf since when did chicken contain carbs?? I know its nt funny bt it was quit interesting in some way

Sent from my EK-GC100 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Blacksmith is offline Senior Member
    Maybe grain fed chickens have residual carbs.
    I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

MarielleGO is offline Senior Member
    My new low carb colleague and I were sitting with lunch with our new CEO. We were talking between the two of us about being creative with salads and our boss asks if we were following a special diet.
    me: I'm eating according to the Primal Blueprint. and translate it to Dutch when I see his confusion.
    CEO: oh, why would you do that?
    me: it makes me feel better, no heart rhythm issues anymore.
    colleague: I do it for the sugar balance. I have tons more energy through out the day. no dips.
    CEO looks impressed and ask: So you eat tons of fat and it gives you tons of energy?
    me: not only fat, proteins as well, healthy foods like bio-meat and veggies. Just no sugar and grains.
    CEO: alright, it might be an idea to throw out all sugar, than for lunch we order only whole wheat sandwiches.

*something with a face and a palm*
    My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

Calories? Aren't that those little creatures that live in my closet and shrink my clothes at night?
    AN EARTH WARRIOR!!!!

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MarielleGO View Post
    me: not only fat, proteins as well, healthy foods like bio-meat and veggies. Just no sugar and grains.
    CEO: alright, it might be an idea to throw out all sugar, than for lunch we order only whole wheat sandwiches.

*something with a face and a palm*
    I don't think he quite gets it...
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Goldie is online now Senior Member
    Someone at work today brought in a box of "White Cupcakes with REAL Buttercream Icing". They were gone before lunch, so I tipped the box over to look at the ingredients. Butter was the 32nd ingredient on the list! And that was only halfway down! And I didn't see "cream" on the list at all. Only dried milk powder.

Warmbear is online now Senior Member
    So I volunteer time at a local bike co op where you can come fix your bike for lowest possible costs, on of the other mechanics comes in at 6 pm with a huge find he got from a dumpster. 12 boxes of pastry cakes. Little debbie sort of things. They went nuts on them and between 4 guys ate 40 plus cakes....

It was almost scary to watch and by 8 30 tonight all of them were passing out, sucking back coffee and generally being a bunch of stunned arses. I said no thanks and got a weird look for turning it down but hey I was not crashing either.

The guy that brought them was like, hey it is vegan, must be ok.
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

magnolia1973 is online now Senior Member
    The guy that brought them was like, hey it is vegan, must be ok.
    Vegan.... but they came from a dumpster.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

ELizabeth826 is offline Senior Member
    A low carb diet, “violates the principles that God set down.”
    "The carbs are the fire that burns everything."
    Oh, and apparently Halal food helps fund terrorism.

Pat Robertson Claims Low-Carb Diet 'Violates' God's Principles (VIDEO)
    No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
    -Maimonodies

PrimalMama is online now Senior Member
    Freegans!