Page 739 of 839 FirstFirst ... 239639689729737738739740741749789 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,390 of 8389

Thread: Funny CW moments page 739

MarielleGO is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    not funny but more frustrating... my dear boyfriend went grocery shopping for today. and to help me with the Primal life-style he bought biological grass-fed steak tartar. I read the label and it says 99,5% meat, dextrose and 4 different E numbers!!!!!!!

so annoying....

The_Introvert_Huntress is offline Senior Member
    Hey, at least it was raw meat! (Tartar is meant to be eaten raw, right?)

CW-moment:

Me: Can I boil some eggs to take with me (to my internship) tomorrow?
    Mom: Su- take some eggs with you?!
    Me: I said can I boil some eggs.
    Mom: Oh, that's OK. I read that you can only eat two eggs a week.
    Me: *fake horror* Evil Eeeeevil cholestrol!
    Me: I'll just take one egg a day with me. (Thinking: NOOOOO, MY EGGS!! )
    Mom: Then it's fine. *gives instructions on how to boil eggs*

orielwen is offline Senior Member
    Steak tartar is the ancestor of the beef burger.

MarielleGO is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by orielwen View Post
    Steak tartar is the ancestor of the beef burger.
    Yep, and here at least it's a cheaper option.

Huntress, I don't eat raw meat or fish. Too many bad bugs in it for me to even consider it. Only beef roast I like a little red.

Had a great CW moment at work today.
    Three of my co-workers were discussing a newbie.
    The newbie, a guy was the first guy ever to eat a salad. most eat bread or left-overs from big dinners.
    This new guy is also following a low carb diet but I haven't been able to ask him if he was Primal or Paleo...
    anyway the three coworker were discussing his food
    co-worker 1 has been on a no meat, only fruit, veggies and fruit diet for a long time says: ooh look, wonder why he is eating a salad.
    co-worker 2 has a gastric by-pass: can't imagine that being enough for a man,
    co-worker 3, lives on fruits and has big carb binge days: he is doing the same diet as Marielle. It fills him because he is eating proteins with it.

Co-worker 1: I can't imagine surviving on a salad. I'll be hungry shortly after it.
    I suggest: You have to add nuts and proteins to it, than it will fill you up.
    Co-worker 2: nuts are too fat, you'll get fat is you eat that.
    Me: not if you just add a handful to the salad. You could add grilled bacon, or salmon.
    Co-worker 3: lost of fruits too.
    Co-worker 1: Nah, bread is much healthier... that fills me up properly... bacon, salmon and nuts only add fat, surely that's unhealthy and won't fill you up properly...

30 minutes after her 3 slices of bread with cheese. she complains about being hungry again... I'd swear I saw the new guy laugh!!!

Maureen M is offline Senior Member
    Funniest thing ever: So the eventual candy dispensers are coming out for the Halloween season around the office and this guy (I'm not sure if he did it on purpose or not) put a whole bunch of peanut m&ms in an actual bird feeder. All the ladies around the office complain that they can't fit their fingers in the holes to get at the candy and laugh about how they all look like birds picking at the bird feeder. You think this would deter them from the candy, but no, they have begun to use a pair of tongs to get out the candy instead.

I'm glad the man left the bird feeder across from my desk. Hours of entertainment watching people with fat fingers try and get the candy, while laughing at the tong users for being so desperate for candy that you would stoop to thinking about using a tool to get it out of the container.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    This is fantastic..but we need video or it did not happen lol

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    So I'm randomly doing supermarket shopping with the wif (usually she has a sleep-in on the weekends) and she asks me if we want a low-fat yoghurt. I answer ' don't get the low fat rubbish' and some students walking behind us cracked up laughing.....
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Wildrose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maureen M View Post
    Funniest thing ever: So the eventual candy dispensers are coming out for the Halloween season around the office and this guy (I'm not sure if he did it on purpose or not) put a whole bunch of peanut m&ms in an actual bird feeder. All the ladies around the office complain that they can't fit their fingers in the holes to get at the candy and laugh about how they all look like birds picking at the bird feeder. You think this would deter them from the candy, but no, they have begun to use a pair of tongs to get out the candy instead.

I'm glad the man left the bird feeder across from my desk. Hours of entertainment watching people with fat fingers try and get the candy, while laughing at the tong users for being so desperate for candy that you would stoop to thinking about using a tool to get it out of the container.
    I'm gonna be honest. If someone did that in my office, I'd be up for the challenge. XD It sounds like fun in a messed up way...

Hannakb is online now Senior Member
    Mother buying flavouring for 4 year olds milk cause she needs to drink milk.
    Why?
    First response cause she's a kids
    Second cause she needs the calcium
    But not worried about the vit D (child plays inside all day) or the sugar & artificial sugars or flavours. :/

eig
    eig is offline Senior Member
    My coworkers have all been coming down with colds, one of them has literally been sick with the same cold going on three weeks now. She's the most SAD food eating person I've ever seen. She eats dry Captain Crunch for lunch, spicy Cheetos for dinner, and I can't imagine its any thing better for breakfast. She also drinks soda all day long. Polished off a three liter of Mountain Dew yesterday WHILE SICK! Can't imagine why she's not getting any better
    "...You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve. -Ginny

My story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/i-now...#axzz2MzPtxo00