Page 735 of 880 FirstFirst ... 235635685725733734735736737745785835 ... LastLast
Results 7,341 to 7,350 of 8800

Thread: Funny CW moments page 735

Breezy111 is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmerl View Post
    Yeah, they look too sweet to me too.
    They look all soggy and the kind of sticky that requires soap and warm water to get your hands all the way clean lol

Breezy111 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    I'm with you, dude.
    Whew. I was thinking I was about to be stoned to death at the town square...

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Not sure if this is primal funny or CW funny but the guy I am dating told me for many years he ate the skin off the chicken despite hating it because he thought the skin was the most nutrifious part. Then his sister corrected him that only vegetable skins are the healthy parts and that chicken skins are horrible for you...

He told me this bc I don't cut off the fat off of my ribeye.

Oh, and at Bareburger (a place with grassfed beef patties and you can get it wrapped in lettuce or gluten free bun) they talked about how their fries are so healthy because they only lightly fry it in CANOLA oil. ;(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Blacksmith is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Not sure if this is primal funny or CW funny but the guy I am dating told me for many years he ate the skin off the chicken despite hating it because he thought the skin was the most nutrifious part. Then his sister corrected him that only vegetable skins are the healthy parts and that chicken skins are horrible for you...

He told me this bc I don't cut off the fat off of my ribeye.

Oh, and at Bareburger (a place with grassfed beef patties and you can get it wrapped in lettuce or gluten free bun) they talked about how their fries are so healthy because they only lightly fry it in CANOLA oil. ;(

Lightly fry? Is that like mostly dead?
    I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Primitiva is online now Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clymb View Post
    I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
    at least it has a banana and a tomato, lol.

Primitiva is online now Member
    Talking about desserts this thing is zero sugar AND zero carbs, how amazing!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I just hurked a little in my mouth. Jell-o is nasty enough as it is, but chem puft Jell-o takes it to a whole new level.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

The_Introvert_Huntress is offline Senior Member
    *I walk past the meat aisle in the local grocery store*
    Mumbling under breath: Lean pork, lean lamb, lean ground beef, lean beef, lean biologic lamb burger, lean lean lean?! Aaah, fish! ... Lean salmon?! WTH?!

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    Lightly fry? Is that like mostly dead?
    Haha flash fry maybe? Lol.

------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Warmbear is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan673 View Post
    SF- That IS ironic, but fats have been linked to feeding cancers (I just learned)
    Uhh what do you mean? What fats? Cancer is generally a sugar whore not fat. Lots of cw nonsense out there about dietary fats and cancer but I would like to see the references on that.
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.