Page 735 of 924 FirstFirst ... 235635685725733734735736737745785835 ... LastLast
Results 7,341 to 7,350 of 9239

Thread: Funny CW moments

Shop Now
    *I walk past the meat aisle in the local grocery store*
    Mumbling under breath: Lean pork, lean lamb, lean ground beef, lean beef, lean biologic lamb burger, lean lean lean?! Aaah, fish! ... Lean salmon?! WTH?!

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    Lightly fry? Is that like mostly dead?
    Haha flash fry maybe? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by Susan673 View Post
    SF- That IS ironic, but fats have been linked to feeding cancers (I just learned)
    Uhh what do you mean? What fats? Cancer is generally a sugar whore not fat. Lots of cw nonsense out there about dietary fats and cancer but I would like to see the references on that.
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Oh, and at Bareburger (a place with grassfed beef patties and you can get it wrapped in lettuce or gluten free bun) they talked about how their fries are so healthy because they only lightly fry it in CANOLA oil. ;(
    I went to a Mexican joint recently and was really saddened to see "We no longer use LARD!!!" all over the menus.
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

Quote Originally Posted by Warmbear View Post
    Uhh what do you mean? What fats? Cancer is generally a sugar whore not fat. Lots of cw nonsense out there about dietary fats and cancer but I would like to see the references on that.
    That was a spammer ripping something from the first page of the thread, not a legit member.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I went to a Mexican joint recently and was really saddened to see "We no longer use LARD!!!" all over the menus.
    so sad. Same with ghee & Indian restaurants... And apparently the Thai used to cook with coconut oil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by The_Introvert_Huntress View Post
    What? No! Haha. I meant that a typed it in on the Google searchbar, not on the forums! (I don't understand how I didn't mention that... Must've been distracted or something) I'm not a member on those forums, and I'm not a part of the conversations either. Oops. Google just comes up with hits, which are mostly forums and I check them out.
    I thought maybe you had a really odd hobby

Quote Originally Posted by PrimalPumpkin View Post
    I thought maybe you had a really odd hobby
    Haha. It would be fun though... But no, too much time wasted by registering, waiting for approval, making a thread, checking it daily, responding etc... for multiples forums. :P

CW-moment:
    Ad on the TV (I'm not sure if it's a Dutch ad or just an American one that has been translated... maybe others have seen it, too?)

"Is it possible? Drinkable yoghurt without added sugar?"
    *Cue to a lot of glasses with drinkable yoghurt appearing on screen. Some disappear because they're apparently not added-sugar-free*
    "Without fat?"
    *cue to a lot more glasses disappearing, actually leaving none.*
    "But with the rich, full taste of [brand's name]?"
    *Empty glass is placed on screen*
    *Drinkable yoghurt is poured into glass*
    "Yes, it is! New, [brand's name] drinkable yoghurt! Without fat and without added sugars!"

WHAT THE HELL IS IN THERE, PEOPLE? AIR?!
    Last edited by The_Introvert_Huntress; 09-24-2013 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Primitiva View Post
    Talking about desserts this thing is zero sugar AND zero carbs, how amazing!

That, right there, has enough chemicals to destroy a small village in Africa.

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Introvert_Huntress View Post
    Haha. It would be fun though... But no, too much time wasted by registering, waiting for approval, making a thread, checking it daily, responding etc... for multiples forums. :P

CW-moment:
    Ad on the TV (I'm not sure if it's a Dutch ad or just an American one that has been translated... maybe others have seen it, too?)

"Is it possible? Drinkable yoghurt without added sugar?"
    *Cue to a lot of glasses with drinkable yoghurt appearing on screen. Some disappear because they're apparently not added-sugar-free*
    "Without fat?"
    *cue to a lot more glasses disappearing, actually leaving none.*
    "But with the rich, full taste of [brand's name]?"
    *Empty glass is placed on screen*
    *Drinkable yoghurt is poured into glass*
    "Yes, it is! New, [brand's name] drinkable yoghurt! Without fat and without added sugars!"

WHAT THE HELL IS IN THERE, PEOPLE? AIR?!
    Some horrible abomination of artificial chemicals. Did you get the brand? Can you buy one to give us an accurate report of the contents? I will admit to curiosity...