Page 732 of 924 FirstFirst ... 232632682722730731732733734742782832 ... LastLast
Results 7,311 to 7,320 of 9239

Thread: Funny CW moments

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraSB View Post
    LOL! I am married to a man 25 years. He's 99% if I cooked it, 75% if he's on his own at lunch, and still we have a box of Frosted Flakes in the pantry. The last box got stale before he finished it. He *had* to buy another. OTOH, he's looking pretty hot these days.
    I only give advice if he asks for it. Otherwise I just stand by. He knows my dietary restrictions/lifestyle pretty well and respects it so I do the same... :-/
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    I only give advice if he asks for it. Otherwise I just stand by. He knows my dietary restrictions/lifestyle pretty well and respects it so I do the same... :-/
    Good plan. A primal diet becomes pretty seductive over time. The deviations steadily lose their appeal. 80/20 gets to be a piece of cake and 90/10 the norm most weeks. Resistance is futile, lol.
    50yo, 5'3"
    SW-195
    CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
    GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    The guy I am dating is trying to eat healthy. I spy an empty box of raisin bran and a bowl on his coffee table, a minute maid can on his counter, and skippy pb in the pantry.
    Aww man, you and I are such a better match. Three days til Texas bbq!

Sent via F-22 Raptor

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Aww man, you and I are such a better match. Three days til Texas bbq!

Sent via F-22 Raptor
    BBQ soulmates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
    The irony of that is the only time I threw up in my mouth a little at CF was when I ate a chobani yogurt 2.5 hours before my workout. I'm good with yogurt, but not as a pre-workout food easy on my stomach.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Kingsmill's latest tag-line is putting "fresh" in everything. I think it's called the "fresh thinking" campaign. Apparently, sandwiches and bagels are "fresh ideas" for bread.
    Also, the fact a company that makes refined, highly processed, chemical-laced food and sells it pre-made en-masse can try and associate its product with "freshness" is laughable.
    I mean, this is an ingredient list for one of their products:
    "Wheat Flour (33%), Wholemeal Wheat Flour (33%), Water, Yeast, Salt, Vinegar, Soya Flour, Vegetable Oil, Emulsifiers: E471, E472e; Preservative: Calcium Propionate (added to inhibit mould growth); Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)."
    Mmmm! Fresh!
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    The irony of that is the only time I threw up in my mouth a little at CF was when I ate a chobani yogurt 2.5 hours before my workout. I'm good with yogurt, but not as a pre-workout food easy on my stomach.
    +1
    Dairy seems to cause reflux here too. Then again, my ancestors pretty much lived off meat and roots, so it's unsurprising I'm not well-adapted to dairy.
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

Quote Originally Posted by PrimalPumpkin View Post
    Let me get this straight...You go to parenting forums and troll asking questions that you know will get bad answers for fun?
    What? No! Haha. I meant that a typed it in on the Google searchbar, not on the forums! (I don't understand how I didn't mention that... Must've been distracted or something) I'm not a member on those forums, and I'm not a part of the conversations either. Oops. Google just comes up with hits, which are mostly forums and I check them out.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Introvert_Huntress View Post
    What? No! Haha. I meant that a typed it in on the Google searchbar, not on the forums! (I don't understand how I didn't mention that... Must've been distracted or something) I'm not a member on those forums, and I'm not a part of the conversations either. Oops. Google just comes up with hits, which are mostly forums and I check them out.
    Ah, I've done that before, you can find some interesting things...

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
    Except both of these kinds of fats are evil. It figures, the fats that are killing us all are the fats promoted by the mainstream. It's like a bad comedy but millions are dying.
    What????? When did this happen? I know it is a PUFA, but thought that so long as one isn't born with a prostate n-3 was ok ......
    I don't ask that you like me - all I ask is that you respect my life experiences and i will do the same.