Page 728 of 838 FirstFirst ... 228628678718726727728729730738778828 ... LastLast
Results 7,271 to 7,280 of 8380

Thread: Funny CW moments page 728

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I wouldn't even waste a fig on my parents. Recently I had made a cheese tray with dates on it and no one would even touch one of "those overgrown raisins". They sure ate the cheese and crackers though. I think someone also branched out and ate a cherry.

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    tell me she was being sarcastic...no body can really believe that!

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy15 View Post
    Get to work this morning and coworker eating doritos and a coke. Someone comments "good breakfast" jokingly. Her response was she didn't have time to 'grab' anything else this morning, but it's important to have something for breakfast.
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Myrtille is offline Member
    Where I live, there are a lot of fig trees and they are sold for a very cheap price on markets. I just love them !
    With a little honey, it's great.

Primal_BK is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrtille View Post
    Where I live, there are a lot of fig trees and they are sold for a very cheap price on markets. I just love them !
    Wrap them in some REAL prosciutto too!

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    THis pisses me off! Even if she had lost 60 lbs in 3 months it would have been horrible for her body and she would have gained it back. 24 lbs is awesome and some bitch made her feel horrible for it. People suck!

Quote Originally Posted by jodi29 View Post
    I was watching a weight loss TV show tonight and I couldn't wait to hear what the trainer would tell the person about her diet. Naturally, it was calorie focused. They were giving her ideas on what to eat and one of those options was low carb, "whole wheat enriched" tortillas. Ugh.

Then, her goal was to lose 60 pounds in three months. After three months, and "only" 24 pounds lost, there was obvious disappointment from the trainer on the "lack of good progress." Then, she was instructed to really increase cardio intensity. I would have been ecstatic if I saw that I had lost 24 pounds but nooo- the trainer basically squashed any excitement with the fact that she didn't meet the goal set for her.

This really brings back memories of when I had a trainer. So glad I don't have to listen to that advice anymore!
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

lea
    lea is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrtille View Post
    My dad and cousin both planted fig trees this year and I am so excited! We've eaten preserves in my family for years (which granted have a ton of sugar) but I ate them raw a bunch last month. Love!

You can also grill them with prosciutto. Oh and there is a local burger place that puts fig jam on one if their burgers and its awesome.

Myrtille is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal_BK View Post
    Wrap them in some REAL prosciutto too!
    Quote Originally Posted by lea View Post
    You can also grill them with prosciutto. Oh and there is a local burger place that puts fig jam on one if their burgers and its awesome.

What a good idea ! I eat them with cheese, but never tried prosciutto
    Last edited by Myrtille; 09-15-2013 at 11:42 AM.

Stacy15 is offline Senior Member
    Ax
    Last edited by Stacy15; 09-16-2013 at 08:44 AM. Reason: sorry my phone went crazy!!

A/as

Tv