Page 725 of 872 FirstFirst ... 225625675715723724725726727735775825 ... LastLast
Results 7,241 to 7,250 of 8720

Thread: Funny CW moments page 725

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    So, a woman at work approached me, as she had heard from another co-worker that I used to be Vegan.

She wanted all the info she could get, as she was planning to "eat healthier"...

..... okay, I'm a bad person, as I gave her a BUNCH of my vegan cookbooks. I did, however, caution her to keep evaluating her health, as being vegan did me no favors.

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    I'm a bad person, as I gave her a BUNCH of my vegan cookbooks.
    Oh, vegan cookbooks? Haha, well, the first time she makes nutritional yeast cheese, she'll rethink the whole vegan thing.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Greg Rx is offline Senior Member
    ps-mens.jpeg
    Must be a vegan thing, I don't get it.
    Last edited by Greg Rx; 09-12-2013 at 09:34 PM.

GrokMendoza is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacy15 View Post
    Get to work this morning and coworker eating doritos and a coke. Someone comments "good breakfast" jokingly. Her response was she didn't have time to 'grab' anything else this morning, but it's important to have something for breakfast.
    Totally off topic but your profile pic is awesome! I've been wanting to get into archery since forever. How did you go about getting into it?

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrokMendoza View Post
    Totally off topic but your profile pic is awesome! I've been wanting to get into archery since forever. How did you go about getting into it?
    You need a bow and a friend with a large back yard, targets, and knowledge. Or you can go to a local archery shop/range for instruction, but that's the pricier route.

Warmbear is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrokMendoza View Post
    I happen to be a master fletcher and boyer. I make medieval bows and arrows for fun and some small profit. If you live near a big city then look up your local chapter of the SCA. (sca.org) They will have an archery practice and you can go shoot without having your own gear to start. Also go to paleoplanet.net and go to the archery section, introduce yourself and ask them to guide you to the nearest archery how to or a store in your area you can trust.

You can also msg me and I can help ya get started with some advice if needed but those I already gave you will likely be the cheapest options to start.
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmbear View Post
    I happen to be a master fletcher and boyer. I make medieval bows and arrows for fun and some small profit. If you live near a big city then look up your local chapter of the SCA. (sca.org) They will have an archery practice and you can go shoot without having your own gear to start. Also go to paleoplanet.net and go to the archery section, introduce yourself and ask them to guide you to the nearest archery how to or a store in your area you can trust.

You can also msg me and I can help ya get started with some advice if needed but those I already gave you will likely be the cheapest options to start.
    Well that blows my advice out of the water. Thanks for making me feel small and inconsequential, Warmbear.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Well that blows my advice out of the water. Thanks for making me feel small and inconsequential, Warmbear.
    lol.... isn't that what internet friends are for?

Warmbear is offline Senior Member
    Anything I can do for my friends.
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

GrokMendoza is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmbear View Post

Sweet thanks for the help Warmbear.

& thank you too Rich. You were still the first one to respond & that counts for something.