Page 722 of 901 FirstFirst ... 222622672712720721722723724732772822 ... LastLast
Results 7,211 to 7,220 of 9007

Thread: Funny CW moments page 722

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    An article discovers not all fat is evil. Oh shit guys they're on to us.

"Now, new research about the various dietary fats has shown that fatty fish, with their high levels of a polyunsaturated fatty acid known as omega-3, may be even more useful than polyunsaturated vegetable oils, like corn and safflower oil, when it comes to lowering blood cholesterol levels."
    There goes the price of canned sardines!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    There goes the price of canned sardines!
    I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 200 cans of sardines on hand. Every time the good ones are on sale I grab more.

Sent via F-22 Raptor

Castle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fifer View Post
    It's cherries right? Because if you accidentally bite on a stone you get a shock, and a shock can upset your system and give you a heart attack... right?
    I've been cheating death, then.

Breezy111 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    Plus you are drinking coffee with heavy cream, and I assume bacon, eggs and dark chocolate. But hey, I bet she gets quinoa, wheat bread and fat free cookies. You know, you had to give up stuff like multi grain pitas and tortillas in exchange for.... steak.

If you add in some heavy lifting, you can also enjoy the fun of gaining weight while getting smaller and making yourself able to eat more food. That will really piss her off.
    Lol! Oh I had bacon twice today...and dark chocolate, and eggs lol. Ooh and some hollandaise sauce!

I'm finally getting into the fitness portion of PB so I'm hoping I can finally reach the last of my goals! It's amazing how much progress I'm making each week with the different progressions.

sires6 is offline Senior Member
    Funny moment at home. Dd and I are studying. I am studying EMT Paramedic, she is studying Sociology. We had to go out and rescue a chick that went walkabout. So, we come in and she asks me what I'm studying. I say Primal (I was reading the CW thread at the moment). Then I said, now I'm studying agricultural emergencies and she says, "Oh, you mean like, "we must eat fats, what shall we do??? We have to farm GMO corn, so we can drink diesel fuel..." I said no, real ag emergencies like getting run over by a combine. She and I had a good laugh about that one.

They come around, one step at a time. It's a beautiful thing.
    The eyes of all hope in thee, O Lord: and thou givest them meat in due season.
    Psalms 144:15

Annie Sires

Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.
    Pope John Paul II

APPLEGIRL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sires6 View Post
    Funny moment at home. Dd and I are studying. I am studying EMT Paramedic, she is studying Sociology. We had to go out and rescue a chick that went walkabout. So, we come in and she asks me what I'm studying. I say Primal (I was reading the CW thread at the moment). Then I said, now I'm studying agricultural emergencies and she says, "Oh, you mean like, "we must eat fats, what shall we do??? We have to farm GMO corn, so we can drink diesel fuel..." I said no, real ag emergencies like getting run over by a combine. She and I had a good laugh about that one.

They come around, one step at a time. It's a beautiful thing.
    That is a great story!

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    I was visiting my dad, out of town, and went to his local grocery store for some provisions. I was looking at the amazing number of different kinds of no-fat and low-fat + lotsasugar yogurts, and a lady who was also looking at yogurt asked if she could help me find what I was looking for (she recommended Yoplait no-fat with fruit as "delicious").

I told her I was looking for plain, full-fat yogurt.

She actually took a couple steps away from me and looked at me as if I had suddenly grown a second head.

I never did find any full-fat yogurt there. *sigh*

I did get a good laugh at her reaction, though!

MaceyK is offline Junior Member
    I was reading a fitness magazine and it says to eat no more than 2 eggs a day. I guess I am screwed according to their standards.

APPLEGIRL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaceyK View Post
    I was reading a fitness magazine and it says to eat no more than 2 eggs a day. I guess I am screwed according to their standards.
    We'll all be dead tomorrow! LOL

Cyborcat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I have something like 4-5 per day/2 dozen per week. And that's just the work week =P
    My Blog where I talk about my experiences with improving my health and life
    (I try to update ... once in awhile)

Rimmer - Step up to Red Alert!
    Kryten - Sir ... are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
    (Red Dwarf)