Page 709 of 874 FirstFirst ... 209609659699707708709710711719759809 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,090 of 8731

Thread: Funny CW moments page 709

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmbear View Post
    A few years ago a local store started carrying chocolate cool whip in a can, I admit to having chuffed more than a few cans in a row.... I kinda miss being so blissfully unaware sometimes. Healthier? yes. Happier? no not really.
    You need some sleep bro. You're cranky now. Spend a week at a motel if you need to. You're grumpier than bloodorchid when you forget to put enough food in her box.

Wildrose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaserBD04 View Post
    Ha, I have a coworker (who should, by now, know I live primally) try explaining "the low carb thing" to me as he was attempting it to lose weight. Then he talks about how one night, his step daughter was giving him crap because he was eating cool whip straight of of the aerosol can. He tells me, "I asked her to read the label and tell me how many carbs it had. Then I said, see? That's part of my diet. Read up before you criticize me." I followed up with, "Hey bud... Are you SURE there's no sugar in that thing? And that you can read all the ingredients?" Blank stares all around. I hear him go into his office and he says, "Well hey, any diet where I can do whip cream whippets..." then I hear the pufffffft of the freakin spray can as he downs some at his desk. Smdh.
    Oh my bob. Tell him to get a carton of heavy cream and drink it, it would be much healthier.

Warmbear is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    You need some sleep bro. You're cranky now. Spend a week at a motel if you need to. You're grumpier than bloodorchid when you forget to put enough food in her box.
    Who me grumpy? Baby cried till 1 am, then a shelf fell off the wall at 4 30. Then woke up to go pee at 7 and have been up since.

I just miss being blissfully ignorant....
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    A few years ago a local store started carrying chocolate cool whip in a can, I admit to having chuffed more than a few cans in a row.... I kinda miss being so blissfully unaware sometimes. Healthier? yes. Happier? no not really.
    Make yourself some chocolate whipped cream.

Goldie is online now Senior Member
    Chocolate Coconut Pudding

1 can full fat coconut milk
    1/4 c + 1 T cocoa powder
    1/2 t vanilla extract
    sweetener to taste

Refrigerate coconut milk overnight. Use the hard cream on top, and a little of the liquid if necessary for consistency.

Mix all except sweetener thoroughly. Add sweetener to taste. Refrigerate before serving.

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Who me grumpy? Baby cried till 1 am, then a shelf fell off the wall at 4 30. Then woke up to go pee at 7 and have been up since.

I just miss being blissfully ignorant....
    Just get away from that for 3 or 4 days. Srsly. Stay 5 miles away in a cheap, dirty motor lodge. Just be not there for a while. Do you have family who can stay and help wifey out for a little while?

WaylandC is online now Senior Member
    Chocolate Fluff (or name it as you see fit)

1 cup heavy whipping cream
    --> whip until stiff

Then add:

1 tsp stevia (we use Stevita spoonable)
    1/2 tsp vanilla
    1 Tbsp and 1 tsp of chocolate powder

Mix again then put in the fridge or have at it.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    No ONE PUTS B.O. IN THE BOX
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WaylandC View Post
    Chocolate Fluff (or name it as you see fit)

1 cup heavy whipping cream
    --> whip until stiff

Then add:

1 tsp stevia (we use Stevita spoonable)
    1/2 tsp vanilla
    1 Tbsp and 1 tsp of chocolate powder

Mix again then put in the fridge or have at it.
    But you forgot the alcohol
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Wildrose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    No ONE PUTS B.O. IN THE BOX
    ...Body odor in a box?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.