Page 708 of 873 FirstFirst ... 208608658698706707708709710718758808 ... LastLast
Results 7,071 to 7,080 of 8721

Thread: Funny CW moments page 708

Spheni is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    A friend posted this on fb today and it made me a little sad. What a horrible thing to do to your body.

Inspired or insane: 365 marathons in 365 days | The Border Mail

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    stop trying to push me into the box of conformity!

let me express myself!
    If you were my woman, I'd spend long hours contemplating keeping you in a box

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Just as long as there's a primal safe word....
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    keep dreaming, no one can keep this tiger caged
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

keep dreaming, no one can keep this tiger caged
    That's your opinion.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    wanna arm wrestle?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

ChaserBD04 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmbear View Post
    In what world can cool whip be considered good for you? My mom brings her signature desert to the family bbq last night and it is cool whip, jello powder, fruit bits and extra sugar. I told her I cant/shouldn't/wont eat it and she knows I wont but since it was lactose free she thought it was ok.

Read the damn ingredients woman! What part of it is food? Arrggghhh then she gets pissed at me for insulting her food. 78 years old, cant walk, neither of them as their legs and ankles are so swollen and arthritic, they have both had cancer multiple times and are decrepifying before our eyes.

I hate having to spend time with them, I always end up with a bad case of the angries and cant sleep after and and and arghhhhh.

She really thinks it is good for you since Kraft would not sell it if it wasn't. I have been eating this way all my life she says.. yeah and look at you now. The rinsed out the good sauerkraut I brought, and then cooked it since it wasn't pasteurized???? I had no idea they were cooking it, I was outside with the kids. Then I get weird comments about where I found the lousy sauerkraut?

aaarrrrgghhhhh!
    Ha, I have a coworker (who should, by now, know I live primally) try explaining "the low carb thing" to me as he was attempting it to lose weight. Then he talks about how one night, his step daughter was giving him crap because he was eating cool whip straight of of the aerosol can. He tells me, "I asked her to read the label and tell me how many carbs it had. Then I said, see? That's part of my diet. Read up before you criticize me." I followed up with, "Hey bud... Are you SURE there's no sugar in that thing? And that you can read all the ingredients?" Blank stares all around. I hear him go into his office and he says, "Well hey, any diet where I can do whip cream whippets..." then I hear the pufffffft of the freakin spray can as he downs some at his desk. Smdh.
    ~All luck is earned in the end.~

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    Chaser, that's gross!

Not sure if this belongs here really as it's a bit cruel, but a guy I work with made me chuckle when he thought they should fit a Go/no go gauge on the doors at MacDonalds, to stop some of the more rotund patrons being allowed in!

My moneys on the Bloodorchid....

Warmbear is offline Senior Member
    A few years ago a local store started carrying chocolate cool whip in a can, I admit to having chuffed more than a few cans in a row.... I kinda miss being so blissfully unaware sometimes. Healthier? yes. Happier? no not really.
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

wanna arm wrestle?
    Who let you out of your box?!!!