Page 704 of 841 FirstFirst ... 204604654694702703704705706714754804 ... LastLast
Results 7,031 to 7,040 of 8410

Thread: Funny CW moments page 704

Jeri is offline Member
    My husband and I went to the WV state fair yesterday and saw some funny bumper stickers/window stickers for your car. One showed a deer squatting and doing his business and the caption read VEGETARIAN my food poops on your food. one said VEGITARIAN old indian word for poor hunter, we were cracking up.

Warmbear is offline Senior Member
    This A.M. at the store, horribly obese woman with 400 ish boxed pasta dinners and must have been 50 L of diet Pepsi on a motorized wheelchair. Clearly affluent and clearly well educated from her conversation with her husband next to her. I so wanted to grab them and beg them to change what they were eating.

Why cant I grab people and make them understand? Why do I want to? I am not a Christian, none of that "my brother's keeper" thing, people's orlog or fate is their own to forge but it kills me to see this.

Paleo is growing but in Montreal what I see is very few people have even heard of the concept, why are we not out on the street shouting our truth from the rooftops?
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    Paleo is growing but in Montreal what I see is very few people have even heard of the concept, why are we not out on the street shouting our truth from the rooftops?
    Because of Chocotaco and Derpamix. :P

CW moment:
    I was on a Primal forum and some people were all, "Eat more carbs!". lol.
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/is-it...#axzz2cEeNGbtK
    Last edited by Knifegill; 08-17-2013 at 07:20 AM.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    One more tamarind, MATT DAMON
    might be the day I tried the liver - just like you

Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    I feel like people just don't want to make the effort. I'm sure that couple knows they eat like crap, yet are unwilling to make alternative options. I know a TON of people fully aware of primal and paleo, but unwilling to change bad habits.

I have seen a HUGE push to promote fruits and vegetables as a major part of our diets (whole grains and fat arguments aside), yet people STILL fill their carts with junk and skip the produce aisle.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

blondiegreen is offline Senior Member
    I overheard a lady at a restaurant. She was ordering a chicken burger and requested no bun bc she was "trying this gluten free thing". But then her chicken burger was breaded and apparently that was ok as long as it didn't have the bun.

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    Was out doing all manner of sprints on the football field by my place early this morning (shirtless, barefoot, of course), and a hefty lady came out and walked 5 or 6 laps around the track at a slow pace. And instead of thinking "Ugh, look at that heavy lady not even pushing herself physically!" I thought, "Hey, look at that lady getting her slow moving in first thing in the morning. Way to go!"

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Mr. Anthony, you're a sweetheart!
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

OutdoorAmy is offline Senior Member
    I am a Christian, and evangelical one at that (meaning, I do believe that sharing my faith is an important part of practicing my faith) . . . I'm also a paleo evangelist. But in both cases I've learned that the best way to share what you believe in such a way that it is respectful and others actually want to hear about (rather than forcing it down their throats) is to just live like you believe it and share honestly when people ask you questions. If you share about real food with your friends and family and it catches on with a few of them, then they'll share it with their friends and family and on and on and hopefully, some day soon it'll reach the obese woman in her chair and she'll be at a place where she is prepared to hear the truth and she'll change her life for the better.
    Healthy Bucket List:
    • Summit all of Colorado's 14-ers
    • Hike the Appalachian Trail
    • Do a real pull-up
    • Run a 5k
    • Be "Hot For Training Camp"

Check out my journey at Outdoor Amy's Blog.

Sol blackcat is offline Senior Member
    Had an induction today at my recently joined gym.
    My fitness kid instructor suggested I eat 6-8 small meals a day consisting of..............

Wholemeal bread
    Pasta
    Rice
    Potato
    Cut fat off all meats
    Don't eat too much protein.

Apart from the advice it's a canny gym like!
    FTM. I'm not biased, I hope everybody beats the mags!

Spheni is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Was out doing all manner of sprints on the football field by my place early this morning (shirtless, barefoot, of course), and a hefty lady came out and walked 5 or 6 laps around the track at a slow pace. And instead of thinking "Ugh, look at that heavy lady not even pushing herself physically!" I thought, "Hey, look at that lady getting her slow moving in first thing in the morning. Way to go!"
    If only more people thought like you!