Page 70 of 900 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170570 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny CW moments page 70

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    It's relatively cheap. I ordered one for my parents. Order one. Do eeeeeeet! Great movie
    ya I watched the *Big fat Fiasco* lecture on youtube.. (I posted the clips on my journal if your interested in checking it out) .. I LOVED that soo much .. I'm def gonna buy the movie!!
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

NeoBerserker is offline Senior Member
    Went to whole foods and in the chocolate/baking section they are selling "grain sweetened chocolate".... Lol. Well if whole foods sells it, it must be good for you.

LadyVeggie is offline Junior Member
    I used to be a vegetarian and when I switched to paleo everyone who before was concerned about my lack of protein is now telling me that I'm going to get heart disease from the fat I eat. Everyone keeps telling me to cut back and start eating oatmeal.

Oh and most of these folks are overweight and two are diabetic.

Enamel is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoBerserker View Post
    Went to whole foods and in the chocolate/baking section they are selling "grain sweetened chocolate".... Lol. Well if whole foods sells it, it must be good for you.
    I had those once (didn't know they were grain-sweetened at the time) - I got lightheaded and they made my heart feel like it was beating irregularly

Quote Originally Posted by LadyVeggie View Post
    I used to be a vegetarian and when I switched to paleo everyone who before was concerned about my lack of protein is now telling me that I'm going to get heart disease from the fat I eat. Everyone keeps telling me to cut back and start eating oatmeal.

Oh and most of these folks are overweight and two are diabetic.
    LOL goes to show it doesn't matter what you do you won't please everyone
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

11 more lbs to go

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Modern Cave Women View Post
    ya I watched the *Big fat Fiasco* lecture on youtube.. (I posted the clips on my journal if your interested in checking it out) .. I LOVED that soo much .. I'm def gonna buy the movie!!
    Do it! Buy it direct from Tom himself, to support him and his blog: Fat Head - Blog site for the comedy-documentary Fat Head

Jamie Oliver

Hey, longtime lurker, first time poster. Jamie Oliver is on my TV teaching a pre-diabetic, 200+ lb 12 year-old how to cook better. They're cooking pasta. The man is doing a great service by lobbying for better school lunches, but I'm afraid he's going about it all wrong.

runnergal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by welcometogoodburger View Post
    Hey, longtime lurker, first time poster. Jamie Oliver is on my TV teaching a pre-diabetic, 200+ lb 12 year-old how to cook better. They're cooking pasta. The man is doing a great service by lobbying for better school lunches, but I'm afraid he's going about it all wrong.
    I really think any improvement is better than none. I am not one of the anti vegetarian, anti vegan crowd here though. I think anythiing that leads to conscious food choices based on actual food is a good start which ever path you take (therefore I AM against veganism as portrayed on the Oprah show with mass quantities of highly processed fake foods). Pasta is less than ideal but if you are talking about converting the mcDonalds masses to better food choices you've got to start small.
    MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

jspradley is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Modern Cave Women View Post
    Only for the states..
    Oh...I didn't know you were one of *those* people. lol

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by jspradley View Post
    Oh...I didn't know you were one of *those* people. lol
    haha .. :P

11 more lbs to go